Voyeur-Villa News

i admit that i haven't been paying much attention at all to vv lately. but whenever i do it seems that the only thing that happens is a girls party where all of the girls are together in 1 apt cleaning or something. this leaves 4 apts empty or doing nothing meaning that there is nothing else to watch. imo you can't continue like that. no one can be expected to pay for practically nothing happening.

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i admit that i haven't been paying much attention at all to vv lately. but whenever i do it seems that the only thing that happens is a girls party where all of the girls are together in 1 apt cleaning or something. this leaves 4 apts empty or doing nothing meaning that there is nothing else to watch. imo you can't continue like that. no one can be expected to pay for practically nothing happening.

They do have lots of parties, true. But not always all the tenants are gathered together.  Though i have to admit that more people - more interesting.  Girls parties are fun. Because the truth is - they are more active in the project. I wish the boys would be the same.

2 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

They do have lots of parties, true. But not always all the tenants are gathered together.  Though i have to admit that more people - more interesting.  Girls parties are fun. Because the truth is - they are more active in the project. I wish the boys would be the same.

i did belong to vv in the past & it seemed that there was more happening then.

15 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

I can't judge correctly, because i represent VV only for some months, but i do see that it became more interesting in the last time.  I hope the new casting will be fruitful and we get more people.

Any particular reason Ivo- Sonia are still around.Couples concept needs to go.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Girls parties are fun. Because the truth is - they are more active in the project. I wish the boys would be the same.

I hope the new casting will be fruitful and we get more people.

I hope so too. I really do because I do want VV to be good again. But this goes back to what I've been saying from the very beginning. When you have couples, you risk something like this happening. When either the guys or the girls don't want to participate in something, that means their partners won't be able to participate as well. Like you said the guys aren't active. This means that the girls won't be able to do much either, and that will always make the parties boring with nothing to look forward to. And even now, there's nothing really to look forward to watching VV because all these couples are incredibly stale.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I hope so too. I really do because I do want VV to be good again. But this goes back to what I've been saying from the very beginning. When you have couples, you risk something like this happening. When either the guys or the girls don't want to participate in something, that means their partners won't be able to participate as well. Like you said the guys aren't active. This means that the girls won't be able to do much either, and that will always make the parties boring with nothing to look forward to. And even now, there's nothing really to look forward to watching VV because all these couples are incredibly stale.

Thank you for the kind words. And i do understand you. We  all see the need in the new blood.  

18 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

For today we have renewed 41 cameras.  

And now we are working on the timeline features that everybody was asking for. Timeline preview  and different angle view in timeline.

If I remember correctly, you said that you had a total of 65 cameras.  You are saying that 41 were replaced.  So still about 25 to replace (about 35%)   So if I read you correctly, you are telling your subscribers to keep paying the big bucks despite that 35% of the time quality is bad and when we will have paid enough, you will replace those cams.  It's a rather weird way to do business.  In only few months, VH had installed 110 HD cameras.   And this is only for the quality of the stream.   New participants and new apartments have been promised for quite sometimes now.  As mentioned before, I have cancelled my subscription and wait for significant improvements (human and technical) before investing 1 additional penny in VV.