Voyeur-Villa Tech Issues

35 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

A question from the tech crew for all the ex and present subscribers: Is there any new feature that you think could help to make our site more user-friendly? Some features like switching between the timeline cameras, for example. 

You have let your "tech crew" take over your site.  Way too busy with fancy scrolling and buttons...etc.  Why don't you make it simple and concentrate on bandwidth and content.

14 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Lighten up the website. Too dark. Get rid of the scrolling cam views on the left side. Make it a grid so the user can see all cams. Make the free cams more visible. Just to start! 

By the way, hi girl, how are you doing?

Happy to hear from you, thanks for response. I'm not sure they will remake the scrolling cams, but anyway, i'll tell them.

The free cams more visible - what do you mean? highlight them in green or something?

7 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Happy to hear from you, thanks for response. I'm not sure they will remake the scrolling cams, but anyway, i'll tell them.

The free cams more visible - what do you mean? highlight them in green or something?

The scrolling needs to go. It is the most un-friendly interface I have ever seen. I used to watch VV for atleast some time earlier, now it's useless.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

To delete it? Or to change for the grid? - A column of previews as it is, bit stable, not darkened? 

The column of previews is useful; sometimes fiddly to scroll up and down and I am unsure how often it refreshes but I have the impression it is 5-10 minutes. More frequently would be useful. I wholeheartedly agree the scrolling interface is a major pain. Additionally I would say the freeview time being so limited is also a pain and a disincentive to join. The single most major issue seems to be camera quality.

5 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

The column of previews is useful; sometimes fiddly to scroll up and down and I am unsure how often it refreshes but I have the impression it is 5-10 minutes. More frequently would be useful. I wholeheartedly agree the scrolling interface is a major pain. Additionally I would say the freeview time being so limited is also a pain and a disincentive to join. The single most major issue seems to be camera quality.

ok, understand about the refreshing.

The little free time will be changed with some time.