TheStarRider is banning me for diagreeing with him

curious

On 4/30/2017 at 7:49 AM, euromike69 said:

The word is "WOOF" you idiot :biggrin::biggrin:

Do you think he might be calling for Worf (Star Trek)? No, wait, I got it. That is the sound the Covenant Elites (Halo 1-3) make when you start shooting at them and have to dodge.

• Upvote 1

On 4/30/2017 at 7:00 AM, Thestarider said:

You know damn well why you recieved the warning point, this from a guy who has already been banned twice by two different Mods.

Wow that's a blatant lie, I've only been banned once and only by you... liars running this site what a shame. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Donzi said:

Wow that's a blatant lie, I've only been banned once and only by you... liars running this site what a shame. 

yes you only been banned once, but that post was intended for Curious/Johnny44/Mittsula33. and not you. I'm probably old enough to be your father... As always jumping to ALL kinds on conclusions without any kind of evidence. Now who is being childish and immature Donzi ?

19 hours ago, Thestarider said:

yes you only been banned once, but that post was intended for Curious/Johnny44/Mittsula33. and not you. I'm probably old enough to be your father... As always jumping to ALL kinds on conclusions without any kind of evidence. Now who is being childish and immature Donzi ?

More lies, you threaten to ban him when he defended me against your ignorance and you breaking the rules by attacking me! An old man petulant child, very sad...

For you information my significant other is a native Russian speaker, I'm learning Russian and already understand enough to understand much of what is being said in the Russian apts. I also work with other Russian speakers both here and elsewhere to get good translations of main events that happen on RLC that is how I get info like this.

Masha is very drunk. She says to the guest (Dima) that he must prove to her that he is not gay. Dima is surprised. Apparently, he is not against having sex with Masha, but is afraid of Sasha's reaction. Masha assures him that for them (Masha and Sasha) this is normal and Sasha will not mind. 
Then they go to the bathroom. It is impossible to understand what they say there. Sasha joins them. If you look at the moment when Sasha goes into the bathroom a second time (there Dima and Masha), you can see that Masha is sitting on the toilet (toilet bowl), and Dima is sitting on the floor in front of her. A girl in a checkered shirt looks in the bathroom and invites them to dance. Judging by her reaction, Sasha, Masha and Dima try to have sex (she tells something to the rest of the guests in the living room, but her words are not audible).  As I understand, they did not succeed.
Further, in the living room, the whole company is very drunk. I did not understand what caused the conflict between Sasha and Masha. Sasha starts loudly and rudely to tell Masha that she is gone (he uses obscene words). He says that Masha is bored with everyone, she sticks to the guests, the guests are tired from her and are going to leave the apartment (Apparently the guys complained to Sasha. I think that the bearded guy in the light wig did it. Dima is also not enthusiastic about Masha's behavior, since he was put in a delicate situation in the bedroom.) 
Girls, on the contrary, say that Masha does not interfere with them. Masha takes offense at Sasha and says that, in that case, guests can get out of the apartment where they want. 
Then the usual drunken chatter continues. Sasha tells Masha several times to get out of the living room. At the same time, he explains to the guys that nothing has happened and Masha is just very drunk. He leads Masha to the bedroom and tells her to stay there. Masha does not want this. In the corridor, Sasha again says that the guests are tired of Masha and are unhappy with her behavior (apparently this applies only to guys, as girls visually do not express their discontent).
Then the Russian booze with songs and dances continues. In the end, Masha finally gets drunk, can not stand on his feet and goes to bed.

Age age has nothing to with maturity and character, you are the impeccable example of this! 

giphy.gif 

2 hours ago, Donzi said:

More lies, you threaten to ban him when he defended me against your ignorance and you breaking the rules by attacking me! An old man petulant child, very sad...

For you information my significant other is a native Russian speaker, I'm learning Russian and already understand enough to understand much of what is being said in the Russian apts. I also work with other Russian speakers both here and elsewhere to get good translations of main events that happen on RLC that is how I get info like this.

Masha is very drunk. She says to the guest (Dima) that he must prove to her that he is not gay. Dima is surprised. Apparently, he is not against having sex with Masha, but is afraid of Sasha's reaction. Masha assures him that for them (Masha and Sasha) this is normal and Sasha will not mind. 
Then they go to the bathroom. It is impossible to understand what they say there. Sasha joins them. If you look at the moment when Sasha goes into the bathroom a second time (there Dima and Masha), you can see that Masha is sitting on the toilet (toilet bowl), and Dima is sitting on the floor in front of her. A girl in a checkered shirt looks in the bathroom and invites them to dance. Judging by her reaction, Sasha, Masha and Dima try to have sex (she tells something to the rest of the guests in the living room, but her words are not audible).  As I understand, they did not succeed.
Further, in the living room, the whole company is very drunk. I did not understand what caused the conflict between Sasha and Masha. Sasha starts loudly and rudely to tell Masha that she is gone (he uses obscene words). He says that Masha is bored with everyone, she sticks to the guests, the guests are tired from her and are going to leave the apartment (Apparently the guys complained to Sasha. I think that the bearded guy in the light wig did it. Dima is also not enthusiastic about Masha's behavior, since he was put in a delicate situation in the bedroom.) 
Girls, on the contrary, say that Masha does not interfere with them. Masha takes offense at Sasha and says that, in that case, guests can get out of the apartment where they want. 
Then the usual drunken chatter continues. Sasha tells Masha several times to get out of the living room. At the same time, he explains to the guys that nothing has happened and Masha is just very drunk. He leads Masha to the bedroom and tells her to stay there. Masha does not want this. In the corridor, Sasha again says that the guests are tired of Masha and are unhappy with her behavior (apparently this applies only to guys, as girls visually do not express their discontent).
Then the Russian booze with songs and dances continues. In the end, Masha finally gets drunk, can not stand on his feet and goes to bed.

Age age has nothing to with maturity and character, you are the impeccable example of this! 

giphy.gif 

You are so full of shit the your eyes must be brown, as It was consensus of all the Mods and the Admin to ban your ass. And if you start the same shit again you will banned again, and this post is not why you were banned, but for disrespectful behavior to both members who reported you and to me when I called you on it, you said I quote "I don't have to respect you, you have to earn my respect" so  just like the little boy you act like, you were disciplined, and now your still crying and lying. If you decide to play by the rules as everyone else plays by, then there will be issues, but that entirely up to you.

Stone Cold was very aware of your banning, Why don't you ask him?  Foamy already told you we discuss all discipline amongst the Mods and Admin. I don't lie and furthermore you are little child and continue to act like a little child.

I am done with you, as a far as I am concerned you should stay at RLCF and let Toolmaker123 deal with childish ass, a word of advice though stay in the chat, because you will banned quickly if you post in the forum, text01 is a little easier to deal with than Toolmaker123 is,

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Stone Cold was very aware of your banning, Why don't you ask him?  Foamy already told you we discuss all discipline amongst the Mods and Admin. I don't lie and furthermore you are little child and continue to act like a little child.

I am done with you, as a far as I am concerned you should stay at RLCF and let Toolmaker123 deal with childish ass, a word of advice though stay in the chat, because you will banned quickly if you post in the forum, text01 is a little easier to deal with than Toolmaker123 is,

As I understand it you've been banned at RLCF because they don't want you there. and I did talk to @StnCld316 and no he did not have anything to do with my banning. I know all the mods there and believe me I don't have any problems at all. They aren't immature man boys... 

I noticed that you had nothing to say about the translation because a its as accurate as it get and b. it show everything I had to day about M&S was correct! 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Donzi said:

As I understand it you've been banned at RLCF because they don't want you there. and I did talk to @StnCld316 and no he did not have anything to do with my banning. I know all the mods there and believe me I don't have any problems at all. They aren't immature man boys... 

I noticed that you had nothing to say about the translation because a its as accurate as it get and b. it show everything I had to day about M&S was correct! 

giphy.gif

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA