• Glistening Glamorous Gina B-1
    • Blossoming Breathtaking Belle B-1 and B-2
    • Captivating Compelling Carolina B-2
    • Mesmerizing Mischievous Michelle B-1 and B-2
    • "Aphrodite" Dazzling Desirable Danaya B-1 and B-2
    • Nourishing Naughty Nicole B-1 and B-2
    • Lovable Luscious Lara B-1
    • Adorable Arousing Adele B-1

This is very subjective as everyone has their taste in women, But I thought I would try to find out what the members think.

This Poll is based on beauty only, all aspects of a beautiful woman.(Facial, Figure, and overall impression of Beauty)

I will give you 20 choices to vote on, and you the members will decide who is the most Beautiful woman ever to stay in the Barceloan Apartments (Most recent)

Vote Today or forever hold your peace.....

Sorry My girl Nicole, you are the 2nd most beautiful, but you win in many other areas...:heart:  There're have been some beautiful girls in Barcelona, and I like them all, but without doubt, my vote has got to go to Jasmin...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

This is very subjective as everyone has their taste in women, But I thought I would try to find out what the members think.

This Poll is based on beauty only, all aspects of a beautiful woman.(Facial, Figure, and overall impression of Beauty)

I will give you 20 choices to vote on, and you the members will decide who is the most Beautiful woman ever to stay in the Barceloan Apartments (Most recent)

Vote Today or forever hold your peace.....

Thes, where is Angel?? She has a different sort of mesmerising beauty the other girls haven't got...She wouldn't get my vote, and probably nobody els's but I think she deserves a place up there in her own right mate...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cacjc said:

Belle hasn't received a vote yet obviously BB hasn't voted yet

I don't think BB would vote for Belle. He doesn't think she's the most beautiful, he thinks Jasmin is more so, but it's all Belle's other qualities...Sorry for jumping in BB, but I just wanted to add my bit...::)

• Upvote 1

Amy was my favourite, but she was shy and did not like thé cameras and moved away very soon. She is not on the list and I could not find her in the archives. In one video she was in the shower with three other girls, they drank wine and talked, and then she was once in the shower all alone, maybe that was the only time she showed all of her beautiful body. I think I liked her because she looked so innocent - I don´t like the cam girls nor the pole dancer types.

12 hours ago, martyen said:

Hello, it is a pity that you do not put Ange, her beauty is not classic I would have voted for her. So by default my vote goes to Jasmin.

like most polls this one is also skewed toward the poller's preferences :biggrin: lol kidding-mistakes happen?

But Jasmin of course :heart: