• Glistening Glamorous Gina B-1
    • Blossoming Breathtaking Belle B-1 and B-2
    • Captivating Compelling Carolina B-2
    • Mesmerizing Mischievous Michelle B-1 and B-2
    • "Aphrodite" Dazzling Desirable Danaya B-1 and B-2
    • Nourishing Naughty Nicole B-1 and B-2
    • Lovable Luscious Lara B-1
    • Adorable Arousing Adele B-1

We once did these polls about the girls years ago, very often, but that was back when we had a choice of 5 or 6 RLC girls. It was easier then!

Somebody's going to get left out; it's unavoidable. Thanks for putting this together, Thestarider.

When we start including VV, VHTV, and Camarads girls in these posts, the poll itself will probably suck up 90% of the bandwidth on Earth. :wink:

On absolute beauty alone then Megan's face (not forgetting her beautiful breasts and ass!!) must get the vote. Innocence meets sexy!!!!

Kami and Jasmin are very beautiful girls and I feel bad for not even considering Queen Nora but I'm 100% sure that I'm totally uncertain about my choice!!!

We are lucky to have such a wonderful array of beautiful girls to choose from!!  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, van the man said:

On absolute beauty alone then Megan's face (not forgetting her beautiful breasts and ass!!) must get the vote. Innocence meets sexy!!!!

Kami and Jasmin are very beautiful girls and I feel bad for not even considering Queen Nora but I'm 100% sure that I'm totally uncertain about my choice!!!

Yes sir we sure are. I wished there was more than 20 slots, I could have easily added another :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, van the man said:

You are lucky to have some top shelf talent like you have right now!!!  The problem with this kind of poll is the word "Beautiful"......most people will vote for the girl that is the prettiest and not the girl that is most BEAUtiful.  It's just a shame that the reason you have the girls you have now is because......awe, fuck it......vote and be happy!!