• Blossoming Breathtaking Belle B-1 and B-2
    • Captivating Compelling Carolina B-2
    • Mesmerizing Mischievous Michelle B-1 and B-2
    • "Aphrodite" Dazzling Desirable Danaya B-1 and B-2
    • Nourishing Naughty Nicole B-1 and B-2
    • Lovable Luscious Lara B-1
    • Adorable Arousing Adele B-1

39 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

What is beauty? it's very difficult to define and very subjective. Rebecca's features were too angular for me and she almost never smiled. I know that Anna and and Karol were two of the most beautiful girls I've seen in Barcelona and they only got they got 1 and 0 votes too. 

Plus for all we know she's the no2 of everyone. Choosing only one girl is difficult.

Jasmin seems to be a consensual choice though because even if I didn't vote for her she's up there for me too.

obviously beauty is subjective. But there is a social biasis . But I thought that Rebecca had more criteria of beauty corresponding to the standards of the society than Nora. (blond, long hair , younger, best curves etc).

4 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

obviously beauty is subjective. But there is a social biasis . But I thought that Rebecca had more criteria of beauty corresponding to the standards of the society than Nora. (blond, long hair , younger, best curves etc).

Yeah but it's not like we are choosing one obviously beautiful girl against girls that are not. They are all beautiful if you use aesthetical criteria. Who you find the most beautiful, that's up to everyone.

Also the poll doesn't say that people, on average, find Nora more beautiful than Becca.

1 hour ago, ericjeanjean said:

Yeah but it's not like we are choosing one obviously beautiful girl against girls that are not. They are all beautiful if you use aesthetical criteria. Who you find the most beautiful, that's up to everyone.

Also the poll doesn't say that people, on average, find Nora more beautiful than Becca.

Kristy is by far the most beautiful, all around girl that RLC has ever had!!!  Hands down!

3 hours ago, ericjeanjean said:

What is beauty? it's very difficult to define and very subjective. Rebecca's features were too angular for me and she almost never smiled. I know that Anna and and Karol were two of the most beautiful girls I've seen in Barcelona and they only got they got 1 and 0 votes too. 

Plus for all we know she's the no2 of everyone. Choosing only one girl is difficult.

Jasmin seems to be a consensual choice though because even if I didn't vote for her she's up there for me too.

True Eric...Angel isn't even there...:huh:

94 votes tallied so far, the result are very interesting to say the least. I want to thank all of members who have voted.

Jasmin leads the way followed by a tie with Kamilla and Kristy, and very close behind the Ladies of Moscow is a 3way tie between Megan, Rita, and Stella.

If you have not voted please go to the poll and vote.

Thanks

On 5/1/2017 at 11:36 PM, Thestarider said:

This is very subjective as everyone has their taste in women, But I thought I would try to find out what the members think.

This Poll is based on beauty only, all aspects of a beautiful woman.(Facial, Figure, and overall impression of Beauty)

I will give you 20 choices to vote on, and you the members will decide who is the most Beautiful woman ever to stay in the Barceloan Apartments (Most recent)

Vote Today or forever hold your peace.....

These polls are inaccurate, since only Premium RLC subscribers can actually see all the women mentioned.  The greater viewing public are non-members !

I would disagree completely with you here Slider, in fact of the premium members of CC most are also members and not freebies to RLC. Thus the poll is actually quite an arcuate depiction of the membership of CC.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I would disagree completely with you here Slider, in fact of the premium members of CC most are also members and not freebies to RLC. Thus the poll is actually quite an arcuate depiction of the membership of CC.

Facts always prevail over speculation and guessing:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, adlg499 said:

Jasmin has it all for sure, and I would have liked to see Angelina in the poll because she has many fans.

Angel not being in that poll was beyond belief, IMHO...She is beautiful, a different sort of beauty, and probably wouldn't get many votes because we have had some stunners here, but she deserved to be there in her own right.....Not that it matters, beauty is only in the eyes of the beholder, and it's all subjective...It was Jasmin, for her overall beauty, for me, but Nicole for natural beauty...:heart: