• Blossoming Breathtaking Belle B-1 and B-2
    • Captivating Compelling Carolina B-2
    • Mesmerizing Mischievous Michelle B-1 and B-2
    • "Aphrodite" Dazzling Desirable Danaya B-1 and B-2
    • Nourishing Naughty Nicole B-1 and B-2
    • Lovable Luscious Lara B-1
    • Adorable Arousing Adele B-1

13 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I would disagree completely with you here Slider, in fact of the premium members of CC most are also members and not freebies to RLC. Thus the poll is actually quite an arcuate depiction of the membership of CC.

You mean to tell me that there are only about 95-100 CC members who also subscribe to RLC . You may be correct, but I would guess that there are  more members on CC  that are Freebie watchers of RLC .  Your poll may be accurate for members of  CC who are Premium members of RLC  ; but that is only a tiny portion of RLC watchers,  in my opinion !!   (  Or else the CC members are too lazy to vote......LOL  ) .

13 hours ago, slider_69 said:

You mean to tell me that there are only about 95-100 CC members who also subscribe to RLC . You may be correct, but I would guess that there are  more members on CC  that are Freebie watchers of RLC .  Your poll may be accurate for members of  CC who are Premium members of RLC  ; but that is only a tiny portion of RLC watchers,  in my opinion !!   (  Or else the CC members are too lazy to vote......LOL  ) .

well if that would be the case Slider, then Kami and Kristy and the girls from B-1 should be dominating the poll and that is not the case :biggrin: I think people just don't even check the polls thread when they come to CC, they go straight to the threads that they are interested in. To get 100 plus votes in poll is actually pretty good results

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

well if that would be the case Slider, then Kami and Kristy and the girls from B-1 should be dominating the poll and that is not the case :biggrin: I think people just don't even check the polls thread when they come to CC, they go straight to the threads that they are interested in. To get 100 plus votes in poll is actually pretty good results

The problem with a poll such as this is the mentality of the majority responding!!  It's fun, but by NO means accurate!!!!!

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The problem with a poll such as this is the mentality of the majority responding!!  It's fun, but by NO means accurate!!!!!

And of course as always that is just your opinion :biggrin:

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I still believe that there are people who would like to vote, but don't, because they have never seen a lot of the B2 girls  .  I, myself had never seen Rosie or Heidi until some brave member on CC was kind enough to post a picture or 2 of them. I had to base my vote on the narrative that people who were Premium RLC members said about them .  Like I said previously :  "  I believe the polls are accurate only to the point that Premium RLC  members vote "  !  I and I believe many others cannot accurately vote for what we CANNOT see .  However, please continue with your polls - because they help form my opinion on what the CC elite think about RLC.  

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

I still believe that there are people who would like to vote, but don't, because they have never seen a lot of the B2 girls  .  I, myself had never seen Rosie or Heidi until some brave member on CC was kind enough to post a picture or 2 of them. I had to base my vote on the narrative that people who were Premium RLC members said about them .  Like I said previously :  "  I believe the polls are accurate only to the point that Premium RLC  members vote "  !  I and I believe many others cannot accurately vote for what we CANNOT see .  However, please continue with your polls - because they help form my opinion on what the CC elite think about RLC.  

Would you mind elaborating on that?

59 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Would you mind elaborating on that?

I will only elaborate on my comment about the  "CC Elite " ;  I think the rest of my statement is self explanatory .   I consider the CC Elite to be those members  of CC that are willing to shell out $45. or so, plus the $20. to be a member of  CC .  They are the ones supporting RLC and have a great effect on what RLC seems to do .  If these members did not subscribe to RLC Premium ,  people like me would never see the upstairs videos that are described so well by those members.  I think the best examples are the videos leaked  by irate members that were banned by RLC ;  and the video of Irma  eating out Jess !  I thank those members of  CC  for their bravery in posting and for shelling out good money  to keep RLC  and me happy ...........................LOL  !

Well after a couple weeks I see that Jasmin still has quite the lead over Kami, Kristy, Megan, Rita and Stella. But don't worry you still have little more time to vote if you have not yet voted.

Jasmin reminds me Megan.. very shy at the beginning, but more and more comfortable with the cams ... and with the others too ... What beautiful moments and memories we had with Megan, especially with Rebecca ... almost the same with Jasmin and Rosie ... let's wait , who knows what will happen ? 

If polls were accurate, Hillary would have been elected by the vast majority of the states instead of Trump, Brexit wouldn't have passed, and Truman would have lost to Dewey.

Few CC members bother to view this section because they're too busy jacking off to the sight of the Barc girls in the Vacation threads. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

On 5/12/2017 at 0:34 AM, Thestarider said:

I would disagree completely with you here Slider, in fact of the premium members of CC most are also members and not freebies to RLC. Thus the poll is actually quite an arcuate depiction of the membership of CC.

As a fellow of the Royal Statistical Society I don't want to get all mathematical on your arse but I would say it is indicative but "accurate" is way too strong a word. Like Foamy says even pollsters have difficulty with accuracy over large carefully chosen samples although exit polls are normally very accurate. Statistics is a complex science and very difficult t for people to understand. Trust me I have had to explain things to Maths professors.