Silvia & Josh

Just now, Amy3 said:

I'm certain that all of these tenants will go back at some point and want to see their life on cam. And I bet every one of them will think to themselves, "I wish I had put myself in a better position for the cam. I can only imagine the things they would critique themselves about. 

I think Silvia and Josh are way ahead of that game already. Like I said, they will be the most popular couple very, very soon. 

Yep Maria and Grisha have to try hard to keep up. I think a threesome with Ivy would do it:biggrin:

All these couples is just knowing them for the kind of friendships that have and the type of game that they want on the project, because you know that game I mean... girl-girl trios, quartets... after the time only sex between them will be boring for us, my opinion.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm certain that all of these tenants will go back at some point and want to see their life on cam. And I bet every one of them will think to themselves, "I wish I had put myself in a better position for the cam. I can only imagine the things they would critique themselves about. 

I think Silvia and Josh are way ahead of that game already. Like I said, they will be the most popular couple very, very soon. 

silvia does love the cam. the others on that level to shoot for would be maria, iris, zoe, & leora & nelly from rlc. it's hard to tell with masha of rlc cause she just wants sex anytime, anywhere it seems.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Gudari said:

All these couples is just knowing them for the kind of friendships that have and the type of game that they want on the project, because you know that game I mean... girl-girl trios, quartets... after the time only sex between them will be boring for us, my opinion.

I have literally been saying this for years now.

• Upvote 2