Silvia & Josh

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

just a thought. if by some miracle this apt does come back somewhere i don't think that tory should be kicked out for her behavior. after all rex hasn't been banned.

I agree with you
I also love your participation

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

apenas um pensamento. Se por algum milagre este apt voltar em algum lugar eu não acho que tory deve ser expulso por seu comportamento. Depois de tudo rex não foi banido.

Even thought I had a few moments ago. I hope Nik can somehow be saved. If not patience. We lost a beautiful ass here. And someone with a more bare behavior than Amy. At least that was already looking like yesterday's example.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

In that case blanket boy Kenny did not earn one cent :biggrin:

Blanket boy he did some stupid shit like when he and gf went into the closet to have sex, he wins the prize for being the biggest jack ass  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Even thought I had a few moments ago. I hope Nik can somehow be saved. If not patience. We lost a beautiful ass here. And someone with a more bare behavior than Amy. At least that was already looking like yesterday's example.

Correcting for Tory. Nick is the boy, sorry.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Cause he is smarter then the rest of them. Maybe him and Amy will move in with Anna and Alex. 

OMG, i don't want to think of Alex going anywhere near that poor girl, Anna could show Vlad a thing or 2 he can do to Amy. 

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

OMG, i don't want to think of Alex going anywhere near that poor girl, Anna could show Vlad a thing or 2 he can do to Amy. 

alex is harmless around other girls. it's anna that should beware of him but isn't.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, i remember when i first started coming on here, you guys were busting on Kenny all day long,

He is the hall of fame material..here's the iconic performance once again relived ..!!..:biggrin:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

• Upvote 6