Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Google shows Marketa is a Females name.  So likely any guys in the place are just entering as Guests.

Nice..now it's the blonde or the ebony girl?To my personal taste really wish it's the ebony girl.The blonde one looks just like a bunch of other actual residents girls in rlc..the other it's kind of fresh and interesting to see.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Nice..now it's the blonde or the ebony girl?To my personal taste really wish it's the ebony girl.The blonde one looks just like a bunch of other actual residents girls in rlc..the other it's kind of fresh and interesting to see.

The Ebony girl has a hot body. Never got a good look at the other one the Free Cam is hard to make out when they are at the other side of the room.

I understand that it's a Czech girl's name but I certainly think that the blond guy with that haircut could have the chutzpah to choose a name like Marketa. I don't where RLC comes up with names but I would think the tenants might have a say. I don't think either of the 2 guests girls are Marketa. 

That computer blocks the view of the bed on 13. Vanessa went to bed. I don't think she would have if these were her guests and supposed new girl we haven't seen is not there.

3 hours ago, Catmaster said:

Is it really an apartment or made RLC their annoucement finally come true, to get a whole, but small, house? The structure is more like B1 apartment. It seems to have lots of party potential. :biggrin: 

It is a whole house not so small , whit a backyard and bbq !

• Upvote 1

rlc need to give more informations with who is marketa and if vanessa is in relationship or not it's not clear,i think marketa is the blond girl but for vanessa i understand nothing,

someone have received a newsletter from rlc? too bad the window block the view with the cam 11 in vanessa bedroom :confused:

They have an unusual placement of one of the cams in the bathroom. I was checking replay earlier to see if the blonde girl was taking a shower but I opened up at the wrong time. One of the guys was taking a leak so all you could see was his dick taking up most of the picture. I got to be careful when checking that camera in the future.

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

It is the blond

24 minutes ago, taboo said:

rlc need to give more informations with who is marketa and if vanessa is in relationship or not it's not clear,i think marketa is the blond girl but for vanessa i understand nothing,

someone have received a newsletter from rlc? too bad the window block the view with the cam 11 in vanessa bedroom :confused:

They are room mates living together, like kkh

• Upvote 1