Membership

Brureb28

I have been a member of Camcaps

for about 6 years now.  In the last few months I have been stricken with Multiple Myeloma Cancer.  Along with my Oncologist we are working on getting it under control. That has left me on a meeger Disability. So for now I have to say good bye on my membership!  But as soon as I can get a couple of bucks ahead...I'll renew it.  I'll keep checking in from time to time.  Please keep the PM's coming. Thanks

4 hours ago, Brureb28 said:

for about 6 years now.  In the last few months I have been stricken with Multiple Myeloma Cancer.  Along with my Oncologist we are working on getting it under control. That has left me on a meeger Disability. So for now I have to say good bye on my membership!  But as soon as I can get a couple of bucks ahead...I'll renew it.  I'll keep checking in from time to time.  Please keep the PM's coming. Thanks

I've given you a free 1 year Premium membership. I am sorry to hear about your cancer diagnosis. I wish you a full and speedy recovery. 

- A 

• Upvote 12

6 hours ago, Brureb28 said:

Sorry to hear that Brureb I know how you feel in 2013 I had a heart attack i thought that was bad but it was actually a good thing because they found cancer on my left kidney so they removed it. Then in 2016 they found more cancer on my spleen and they removed it and at the moment i am cancer free but now I'm having back problems and I've had all the scans done and I'm off to the hospital to get the results in 2 hours I hope it's all clear.

• Upvote 1

I'm probably one of the biggest assholes on this forum!  When I read about others......and I don't know you from a man in the moon, that have issues in their life, I will always be here to lend support and a shoulder to cry on or a shoulder that will listen just in case you're a manly man!  I will be praying for you like nobody else on this site....that much I can promise you!!   I wish you the best of care and for the doctors to have an open mind and a mind that doesn't hold anything back from their patients.  The worst thing in a situation like this, is to have a doctor that wants to spare his patients feelings!  Good luck to you and I will always be here to talk to should you need it!!!

My sister has been through it 3 times now, and even as tough as it is for her, she is still marching up the hill........notice that I didn't say climbing the hill!  You will need to stay focused and positive and it will make this journey much more tolerable!!

Good luck to you Brureb28, my thoughts and prayers are with you!!

Harley.........the forum pain in the ass!!!

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Sorry to hear that Brureb I know how you feel in 2013 I had a heart attack i thought that was bad but it was actually a good thing because they found cancer on my left kidney so they removed it. Then in 2016 they found more cancer on my spleen and they removed it and at the moment i am cancer free but now I'm having back problems and I've had all the scans done and I'm off to the hospital to get the results in 2 hours I hope it's all clear.

Cacjc......I know you and I don't see eye to eye but I wish you the best with your results!!  Hang in there man, there is a light at the end of the tunnel!!

Good luck in 2 hours my friend!!!!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm probably one of the biggest assholes on this forum!  When I read about others......and I don't know you from a man in the moon, that have issues in their life, I will always be here to lend support and a shoulder to cry on or a shoulder that will listen just in case you're a manly man!  I will be praying for you like nobody else on this site....that much I can promise you!!   I wish you the best of care and for the doctors to have an open mind and a mind that doesn't hold anything back from their patients.  The worst thing in a situation like this, is to have a doctor that wants to spare his patients feelings!  Good luck to you and I will always be here to talk to should you need it!!!

My sister has been through it 3 times now, and even as tough as it is for her, she is still marching up the hill........notice that I didn't say climbing the hill!  You will need to stay focused and positive and it will make this journey much more tolerable!!

Good luck to you Brureb28, my thoughts and prayers are with you!!

Harley.........the forum pain in the ass!!!

Be careful Harley you almost showed how much of a nice guy you are. I know your a nice bloke and you really mean what you say good on ya mate.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Be careful Harley you almost showed how much of a nice guy you are. I know your a nice bloke and you really mean what you say good on ya mate.

I really am a nice guy, I just don't fall into all that "you can catch more Bee's with honey" mentality.  When you have that mentality, you are using it for personal gain and doing an injustice to the people that you are blowing smoke up their "out door".  I tell it the way I see it and I'm sorry if that pisses some of you Happyones off!!!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I really am a nice guy, I just don't fall into all that "you can catch more Bee's with honey" mentality.  When you have that mentality, you are using it for personal gain and doing an injustice to the people that you are blowing smoke up their "out door".  I tell it the way I see it and I'm sorry if that pisses some of you Happyones off!!!

I wouldn't have it any other way if everyone thought the same way what a boring World it would be.

• Upvote 2

Good Luck !! Have a speedy recovery.