Membership

Brureb28

22 hours ago, Brureb28 said:

I have been a member of Camcaps

for about 6 years now.  In the last few months I have been stricken with Multiple Myeloma Cancer.  Along with my Oncologist we are working on getting it under control. That has left me on a meeger Disability. So for now I have to say good bye on my membership!  But as soon as I can get a couple of bucks ahead...I'll renew it.  I'll keep checking in from time to time.  Please keep the PM's coming. Thanks

Hello Brureb28:angel::angel:

I'm am very sorry to hear about your condition and situation my friend, My thoughts and Prayers are with you in this very difficult time in your life.

We are rooting for you and your Family,,, I wish you all the best and hopefully you can come back to us soon with some good news,,,,We here on CC support other members whenever they go through bad times. We might fight and argue with each other on here but at the end of the day we are all good people when we are called upon to be so. Your situation brings back memories of another CC member that also has gone through a similar situation 2 years ago. 

God Bless you and your family Brureb28,:angel:

Mikey:heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Brureb28 said:

Thanks for all of your great responses...I am starting the second round of Chemo. More radical and potent.  Hopefully just a step away from the Stem Cell Procedure that I am needing.

The very best of luck mate. We'll all keep everything crossed for you. I had an operation recently to have a Basal Cell Carcinoma, which, fortunately, was successful. Not the same scale as you though, but I can relate a little with what you're going through...Dig deep Bru and I hope you have some strong family and friends around you...

Best wishes
Naga :heart:

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 2:28 PM, Brureb28 said:

I have been a member of Camcaps

for about 6 years now.  In the last few months I have been stricken with Multiple Myeloma Cancer.  Along with my Oncologist we are working on getting it under control. That has left me on a meeger Disability. So for now I have to say good bye on my membership!  But as soon as I can get a couple of bucks ahead...I'll renew it.  I'll keep checking in from time to time.  Please keep the PM's coming. Thanks

hi Brureb28

Wish you the very best of luck, and a speedy recovery. My prayers are with you and your family. Hope the 2nd round of chemo works for you.

God bless, and take care

Beaver:heart::heart: