Trump Will be Impeached

Please don't take this the wrong way but I really need to stop communicating with you.  Your reality is just too foreign from anything I believe in.  Have a good life and I wish you well in your quest to find whatever makes you happy. 

43 minutes ago, rammer said:

Again we moved from the topic.

Who are you addressing Ram Tough?  I’m quoting St Cld. I take it you are referring to Rider?  Trust me, the last thing I would talk about is religion. Aong with others, we shared enough. I can see how one might feel uncomfortable addressing God, in a forum like Camcap, I too feel the same way any person would - So,  I Agee, back to topic. I wish I had your crystal ball, to believe Mr. Trump will be impeached. Give me six players for Wednesday nights NBA games. (Seriously)  Peace Joey. :cool:

15 hours ago, rammer said:

Right Spying 1?

With bill clinton giving our missile technology to china

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/265200/flashback-bill-clinton-gave-china-missile-matthew-vadum

hi-liar-y clinton gave the russians uranium

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/a377wk/untangling-the-clinton-gave-the-russians-uranium-conspiracy-theory

but the demon-crats just want to destory AMERICA from within

• Like 1

The last time I was a dictator, I preferred predictable opponents. I especially preferred my opponents who remove ABMs from Poland, disrespect their own allies, give me control of 25% of their Uranium market, toss trillions of their dollars to their friends, let me become the major power broker for the Mid-East, and allow my buddy to the south to use dollars to support their nuclear weapons programs.

Unfortunately, some clown business man with a weird hairstyle fucked up our plans, so me and my stooges in the US are trying to make the best of the situation. Thank God my Western buddies control the press over there.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The last time I was a dictator, I preferred predictable opponents. I especially preferred my opponents who remove ABMs from Poland, disrespect their own allies, give me control of 25% of their Uranium market, toss trillions of their dollars to their friends, let me become the major power broker for the Mid-East, and allow my buddy to the south to use dollars to support their nuclear weapons programs.

Unfortunately, some clown business man with a weird hairstyle fucked up our plans, so me and my stooges in the US are trying to make the best of the situation. Thank God my Western buddies control the press over there.

See the source imageSee the source image

• Like 1