Trump Will be Impeached

1 hour ago, beancounter said:

Trump acts like a grade school bully. I am embarrassed to call him the president of my country. He has done nothing as far as I am concern his tax cut was a joke  I still waiting for some one to explain how we are going to pay for it. The cut in corporate taxes alone is going to put the U.S. in even more debt. I am a CPA so if you want to talk taxes have at it.

I don't want my grandkids to grow up like him. He's a liar,, racist, womanizing boy. How he got elected is beyond me. No sane woman, black, or Mexican should have voted for him. He's the one who should be locked up, he done far worst things than the Clintons did combined. Yet he has a lot of ignorant people believing he knows what he's doing  would you let some one who has filed bankruptcy 4 time mange your money?

jmo

You may understand taxes,but you apparently don't understand economics.Very simple,tax cuts stimulate the economy which results in higher wages,more taxpayers,higher corporate profits, and increased capital gains;which in turn results in increased tax revenues. Trump is forty times more intelligent than Obama or Clinton could have ever hoped to be.Obama and Clinton were slick talkers who did nothing.Trump is not a polished speaker,but is a doer.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

You may understand taxes,but you apparently don't understand economics.Very simple,tax cuts stimulate the economy which results in higher wages,more taxpayers,higher corporate profits, and increased capital gains;which in turn results in increased tax revenues. Trump is forty times more intelligent than Obama or Clinton could have ever hoped to be.Obama and Clinton were slick talkers who did nothing.Trump is not a polished speaker,but is a doer.  

How can a person who constantly lies be intelligent?

2 hours ago, beancounter said:

Trump acts like a grade school bully. I am embarrassed to call him the president of my country. He has done nothing as far as I am concern his tax cut was a joke  I still waiting for some one to explain how we are going to pay for it. The cut in corporate taxes alone is going to put the U.S. in even more debt. I am a CPA so if you want to talk taxes have at it.

I don't want my grandkids to grow up like him. He's a liar,, racist, womanizing boy. How he got elected is beyond me. No sane woman, black, or Mexican should have voted for him. He's the one who should be locked up, he done far worst things than the Clintons did combined. Yet he has a lot of ignorant people believing he knows what he's doing  would you let some one who has filed bankruptcy 4 time mange your money?

jmo

For CPA, you would think by now, you would have an inkling of how things work in the USA, instead of waiting for someone to educate you in spending. And the reason for that is, you have no clue. To ask such a question that only pertains to your fictional or Liberal thinking would  be obscured. "Rain man," Share with us Americans and disabled Veterans and Minority like myself,  who has nothing better, but to go around badmouthing the President. And educating his Grand kids, about hate... Who teaches that? LIBERALS! A great attribute to have and share with your grand kids, how to Hate and be Prejudice, and Racist. Those lines are as old as the Crust in your underwear's. How about Obama's historic high spending, did it not affect the American Taxpayer and the economy?

Nevertheless, the spending Trump inherited was so high that even modest increases keep it at a level that is extraordinarily lofty by historical standards. The System works. The same way we paid for Obama Care, The same way we Bailout Banks and Corporations. The same way, Obama Administration-Funded Soros’ Left-Wing Activities. More than a year after the Obama administration slammed American taxpayers with a record-high tab to provide an unprecedented number of people with food stamps. This fraud continues full-throttle in the bloated welfare program. In Florida alone, they arrested nearly 200 people for operating a sophisticated ring in which millions of TAXPAYERS MONEY in food stamps were fraudulently exchanged for cash and drugs. Keep in mind that food stamps, renamed by the Obama (LMAO) administration Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) to eliminate stigma, are designed to help nourish the nation’s most needy pockets. Not surprisingly, the food stamp program became a hotbed of fraud and corruption. Before you open your mouth about how things are going to be paid, use your TI-Nspire CX EZ Calculator and do the math. 

OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TRAVEL COST $114 MILLION, and TRUMP'S SO FAR IS $10 MILLION. Contrary Liberals, are going to give you negative answers to every question. After all, that's what they are about being  Negative...Peace Joey 19.gif.11a5d78ddfc511582b7bb132289763bd.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

How can a person who constantly lies be intelligent?

Intelligent enough to become a billionaire.I live in Barack Obama's home state of Illinois where he was a state legislator and state senator.He was so unaccomplished in those positions that I didn't even know who he was until he ran for the U.S. Senate. Trump has been much more honest in doing what he said he was going to do than most other U.S. politicians have been. Trump was elected in large part because American voters were tired of politicians who promise one thing when campaigning and then do the exact opposite when in office. In Canada where do you get your news about American politics?  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Intelligent enough to become a billionaire.I live in Barack Obama's home state of Illinois where he was a state legislator and state senator.He was so unaccomplished in those positions that I didn't even know who he was until he ran for the U.S. Senate. Trump has been much more honest in doing what he said he was going to do than most other U.S. politicians have been. Trump was elected in large part because American voters were tired of politicians who promise one thing when campaigning and then do the exact opposite when in office. In Canada where do you get your news about American politics?  

He only had to go Bankrupt 4 Times to do it.   :biggrin:

There's a Page in Windows 10 Store that is American Politics.

We just trashed our Provincial Liberal Government. They had a Majority Government with 78 Seats Wednesday. After the Vote Thursday they now only have 6 Seats.

Justin Trudeau is next in 2019.  His Ass will get turfed as well.  Canada is Fed up with Liberals and they Constant Lies and Tax and Spend Policies. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's because he was willing to take risks.Show me a person who has never failed and I'll show you someone who has never accomplished anything. 

Willing to take risk and shaft the Creditors for Millions.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We just trashed our Provincial Liberal Government. They had a Majority Government with 78 Seats Wednesday. After the Vote Thursday they now only have 6 Seats.

Justin Trudeau is next in 2019.  His Ass will get turfed as well.  Canada is Fed up with Liberals and they Constant Lies and Tax and Spend Policies. 

Sounds a lot like the progressive,liberal Democrats in the U.S. Unfortunately,we have a lot of Republican politicians in Washington DC who go along with the tax and spend game.The four or five wealthiest counties in the U.S. adjoin Washington DC. That's because the U.S. government employees of Washington DC live in those counties.Those employees live the high life off the labor of the American taxpayers. Trump is a threat to the Washington DC political establishment and that includes the news media.That's why they need to destroy him. I judge Trump based upon his accomplishments and not his rhetoric.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Willing to take risk and shaft the Creditors for Millions.  :biggrin:

Politicians wrote the bankruptcy laws,not Trump.If he had not taken advantage of the bankruptcy laws he would have been sued by stockholders of his corporations. 

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Sounds a lot like the progressive,liberal Democrats in the U.S. Unfortunately,we have a lot of Republican politicians in Washington DC who go along with the tax and spend game.The four or five wealthiest counties in the U.S. adjoin Washington DC. That's because the U.S. government employees of Washington DC live in those counties.Those employees live the high life off the labor of the American taxpayers. Trump is threat to the Washington DC political establishment and that includes the news media.That's why they need to destroy him. I judge Trump based upon his accomplishments and not his rhetoric.

Trump he's coming to Canada for the Leaders G7 Summit Meeting but I think he'll be making a Quick Exit. The Leaders are going to inform him of the Tariffs they are slapping on the United States.

That should put him in a Good Mood when he goes to see Kim Jong Un in Singapore on the 12th if Kim doesn't cancel it before then.  Denuclearize the Korean Peninsula will never happen so Trump will be wasting Taxpayers Dollars on that Venture.

He might be a threat to the Political Establishment but first he needs a Reliable Administration. Every time you turn around he's always replacing someone.  He can't fire Mueller, if he does his Presidency is Finished.

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Donald Trump did not do Military Service.  He was a Draft Dodger.

Neither did Obama or Clinton.

Bush #2 holds an airman's certificate and is qualified to fly fighter jets, and served in the reserves.

His father fought with propeller fighters, was highly decorated, and got shot down. He was lucky to survive the war.

Reagan served, but was limited to shore side duties due to bad eyesight. He was officer rank, and worked in the quasi-intel "public relations" teams.

Carter was a sub guy on a nuke.

Ford was very well decorated for service with the US Navy in WWII.

Nixon was a Quaker, so he could have been exempted from service, but he signed on with the US Navy anyway.

Johnson served in the Navy as an administrator and observer.

Kennedy was in command of a patrol torpedo boat.

Eisenhower also served. Big time. If you are too young to remember who he was, or who Churchill was, or who Hitler was, then our government education system is worse than I thought it was.

• Like 2