Trump Will be Impeached

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Trump he's coming to Canada for the Leaders G7 Summit Meeting but I think he'll be making a Quick Exit. The Leaders are going to inform him of the Tariffs they are slapping on the United States.

That should put him in a Good Mood when he goes to see Kim Jong Un in Singapore on the 12th if Kim doesn't cancel it before then.  Denuclearize the Korean Peninsula will never happen so Trump will be wasting Taxpayers Dollars on that Venture.

He might be a threat to the Political Establishment but first he needs a Reliable Administration. Every time you turn around he's always replacing someone.  He can't fire Mueller, if he does his Presidency is Finished.

He's running government the same way you run a business.You keep replacing people until you get people who do the job the way you want it done. Why would he ever fire Mueller and give the establishment an excuse to impeach him? That's why the news media continues to say he is going to fire Mueller.That's exactly what they want him to do. Mueller's investigation will collapse on it's own when the truth comes out of how this whole Russia collusion myth originated.Why do you think the FBI and Justice Department are unwilling to turn over to Congress documents revealing how the investigation originated.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

We just trashed our Provincial Liberal Government. They had a Majority Government with 78 Seats Wednesday. After the Vote Thursday they now only have 6 Seats.

Justin Trudeau is next in 2019.  His Ass will get turfed as well.  Canada is Fed up with Liberals and they Constant Lies and Tax and Spend Policies. 

Speaking of Trudeau.He has criticized Trump for not being willing to accept immigrants from Central America who travel thru Mexico and illegally cross our southern border.So if I were Trump,when those people cross our border I would load them onto passenger trains and take them to the our northern border,release them into Canada and see what Trudeau has to say about that.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Speaking of Trudeau.He has criticized Trump for not being willing to accept immigrants from Central America who travel thru Mexico and illegally cross our southern border.So if I were Trump,when those people cross our border I would load them onto passenger trains and take them to the our northern border,release them into Canada and see what Trudeau has to say about that.

If they come through Mexico they should get shipped back to Mexico. We already have our share of Illegals.  Trudeau just hasn't grown a set of Balls and Deport the Fuckers. 

If he sends them here we'll just send them back.   :biggrin:

7 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

For CPA, you would think by now, you would have an inkling of how things work in the USA, instead of waiting for someone to educate you in spending. And the reason for that is, you have no clue. To ask such a question that only pertains to your fictional or Liberal thinking would  be obscured. "Rain man," Share with us Americans and disabled Veterans and Minority like myself,  who has nothing better, but to go around badmouthing the President. And educating his Grand kids, about hate... Who teaches that? LIBERALS! A great attribute to have and share with your grand kids, how to Hate and be Prejudice, and Racist. Those lines are as old as the Crust in your underwear's. How about Obama's historic high spending, did it not affect the American Taxpayer and the economy?

Nevertheless, the spending Trump inherited was so high that even modest increases keep it at a level that is extraordinarily lofty by historical standards. The System works. The same way we paid for Obama Care, The same way we Bailout Banks and Corporations. The same way, Obama Administration-Funded Soros’ Left-Wing Activities. More than a year after the Obama administration slammed American taxpayers with a record-high tab to provide an unprecedented number of people with food stamps. This fraud continues full-throttle in the bloated welfare program. In Florida alone, they arrested nearly 200 people for operating a sophisticated ring in which millions of TAXPAYERS MONEY in food stamps were fraudulently exchanged for cash and drugs. Keep in mind that food stamps, renamed by the Obama (LMAO) administration Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) to eliminate stigma, are designed to help nourish the nation’s most needy pockets. Not surprisingly, the food stamp program became a hotbed of fraud and corruption. Before you open your mouth about how things are going to be paid, use your TI-Nspire CX EZ Calculator and do the math. 

OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TRAVEL COST $114 MILLION, and TRUMP'S SO FAR IS $10 MILLION. Contrary Liberals, are going to give you negative answers to every question. After all, that's what they are about being  Negative...Peace Joey 19.gif.11a5d78ddfc511582b7bb132289763bd.gif  0   29.71 kB

You went personal right off the bat. You must only watch FOX news to come up with your figures. I see you quoted Newsweek (one of the most conservative  magazines published) report on travel expenses. It cost tax payers $3 mill ever time Trump goes to Mar-A-Lago. Ever other article states that Trump's travel cost is setting new records and he has spent way more than Obama in the same time period.   

Barack Obama's travel expenses averaged just $12.1 million during each year of his presidency. In total, Obama's eight year travel bill came to $97 million and unbelievably, Donald Trump is on pace to outspend him in less than one year. The Washington Post says "the elaborate lifestyle of America’s first family is straining the Secret Service and security officials, stirring financial and logistical concerns in several local communities, and costing far beyond what has been typical for previous presidents."

let's not forget his tweet about Obama's travel:

President @BarackObama's vacation is costing taxpayers millions of dollars----Unbelievable!

You would have to be dead not to realize that Hate in America is out of control since the election. Trump is to busy playing Golf to address the hate issue. He makes light of the hate crimes. One of his lines is us versus them he is dividing the country. 

As far as government spending please know what you are talking about before you speak please the chart clearly show Obama decreasing spending compare to GDP.

united-states-government-spending-to-gdp.png

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You may understand taxes,but you apparently don't understand economics.Very simple,tax cuts stimulate the economy which results in higher wages,more taxpayers,higher corporate profits, and increased capital gains;which in turn results in increased tax revenues. Trump is forty times more intelligent than Obama or Clinton could have ever hoped to be.Obama and Clinton were slick talkers who did nothing.Trump is not a polished speaker,but is a doer.  

I have taught Economics at a major college. The tax plan is going to cost the US tax payer about 5.3 Trillion and is expected to generate only about 3.9 Trillion. I think you can do the math without a calculator.

As far as how intelligent he is every day he says something so stupid I can't believe he can find the white house. my favorite this week is: “Didn’t you guys burn down the White House?” Trump said to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.  

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

I have taught Economics at a major college. The tax plan is going to cost the US tax payer about 5.3 Trillion and is expected to generate only about 3.9 Trillion. I think you can do the math without a calculator.

As far as how intelligent he is every day he says something so stupid I can't believe he can find the white house. my favorite this week is: “Didn’t you guys burn down the White House?” Trump said to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.  

Maybe that's why our colleges have become a joke.  Nothing more than Institutions of liberal indoctrination.If you are such an economic genius why are you not a billionaire? I heard the same bullshit when Reagan cut taxes. What are you using CBO figures?When was the the last time the CBO was right about anything? Canada was a part of Britain during the War of 1812,and the British did burn down the White House.Bur I wouldn't expect a current American university instructor to know that.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's because he was willing to take risks.Show me a person who has never failed and I'll show you someone who has never accomplished anything. 

He had to get 200 million from daddy to start and even when daddy bailed him out in Atlantic city, he still went belly up!

What TRUMP has to fix is welfare, my dad was getting $1,100 a month from social security & obama cut his social security check to $967. If you're getting minimum wages $8.00 and you're working fulltime you'll be making $320 a week, after taxes you'll clear $1,000 a month, but welfare takes (leeches) will get a $1,500 a month house, plus food stamps, cell phone, internet, and day care for they're kids when the single mother doesn't work. Why is the people that worked their whole lives & people that are working, living worst off than the welfare taking (leeches)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mic351 said:

He had to get 200 million from daddy to start and even when daddy bailed him out in Atlantic city, he still went belly up!

Why do some people always attack successful wealthy people?Probably because they want to be wealthy themselves,but don't have the ability to accomplish it.Pure jealousy. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

What TRUMP has to fix is welfare, my dad was getting $1,100 a month from social security & obama cut his social security check to $967. If you're getting minimum wages $8.00 and you're working fulltime you'll be making $320 a week, after taxes you'll clear $1,000 a month, but welfare takes (leeches) will get a $1,500 a month house, plus food stamps, cell phone, internet, and day care for they're kids when the single mother doesn't work. Why is the people that worked their whole lives & people that are working, living worst off than the welfare taking (leeches)

An aluminum manufacturing company is going to open a new plant in eastern Kentucky.Average annual worker salary at the plant will be about $70,000 .Wonder if the building of that new plant has anything to do with the 10% tariff on aluminum imports? The type jobs Barack Obama said were never coming back to America.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

An aluminum manufacturing company is going to open a new plant in eastern Kentucky.Average annual worker salary at the plant will be about $70,000 per year.Wonder if the building of that new plant has anything to do with the 10% tariff on aluminum imports?

who told you the plant is opening up and the wages will be $70m