Trump Will be Impeached

2 hours ago, bean1111 said:

You went personal right off the bat. You must only watch FOX news to come up with your figures. I see you quoted Newsweek (one of the most conservative  magazines published) report on travel expenses. It cost tax payers $3 mill ever time Trump goes to Mar-A-Lago. Ever other article states that Trump's travel cost is setting new records and he has spent way more than Obama in the same time period.   

Barack Obama's travel expenses averaged just $12.1 million during each year of his presidency. In total, Obama's eight year travel bill came to $97 million and unbelievably, Donald Trump is on pace to outspend him in less than one year. The Washington Post says "the elaborate lifestyle of America’s first family is straining the Secret Service and security officials, stirring financial and logistical concerns in several local communities, and costing far beyond what has been typical for previous presidents."

let's not forget his tweet about Obama's travel:

President @BarackObama's vacation is costing taxpayers millions of dollars----Unbelievable!

You would have to be dead not to realize that Hate in America is out of control since the election. Trump is to busy playing Golf to address the hate issue. He makes light of the hate crimes. One of his lines is us versus them he is dividing the country. 

As far as government spending please know what you are talking about before you speak please the chart clearly show Obama decreasing spending compare to GDP.

united-states-government-spending-to-gdp.png

And what was the national debt on Jan.20,2009 and on Jan.19,2016?And who was president during that period of time?

Nice of Trump to put a tarrif on right before they break ground..Don't think the are breaking ground a few months after he puts a tarrif on..was a good opportunity for Trump to take credit..he's smart in that way. and more red meat for the base..

2 hours ago, bean1111 said:

You went personal right off the bat. You must only watch FOX news to come up with your figures. I see you quoted Newsweek (one of the most conservative  magazines published) report on travel expenses. It cost tax payers $3 mill ever time Trump goes to Mar-A-Lago. Ever other article states that Trump's travel cost is setting new records and he has spent way more than Obama in the same time period.   

Barack Obama's travel expenses averaged just $12.1 million during each year of his presidency. In total, Obama's eight year travel bill came to $97 million and unbelievably, Donald Trump is on pace to outspend him in less than one year. The Washington Post says "the elaborate lifestyle of America’s first family is straining the Secret Service and security officials, stirring financial and logistical concerns in several local communities, and costing far beyond what has been typical for previous presidents."

let's not forget his tweet about Obama's travel:

President @BarackObama's vacation is costing taxpayers millions of dollars----Unbelievable!

You would have to be dead not to realize that Hate in America is out of control since the election. Trump is to busy playing Golf to address the hate issue. He makes light of the hate crimes. One of his lines is us versus them he is dividing the country. 

As far as government spending please know what you are talking about before you speak please the chart clearly show Obama decreasing spending compare to GDP.

united-states-government-spending-to-gdp.png

Most of the hate in this country right now is directed at President Trump by the liberal progressive left. Barack Obama and Eric Holder resurrected the racial divide in the country with their purposely divisive political strategy.

I just stop in here occasionally to see how much my government has put me in debt by their ridiculous and irresponsible spending.

Keep in mind that the House of Representatives is the body that controls (or discontrols!) the purse strings...

Don't forget to look at the history tab to make comparisons.

http://usdebtclock.org/

4 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Nice of Trump to put a tarrif on right before they break ground..Don't think the are breaking ground a few months after he puts a tarrif on..was a good opportunity for Trump to take credit..he's smart in that way. and more red meat for the base..

Just the fact Trump was elected made the business climate in the country more positive.He spoke of policies to bring jobs back to America all during the campaign. 

• Like 1

WTF?

Apparently, some leftists have been floating the idea of a "Living Wage Tax."

This is getting fucking ridiculous over here...I thought I was watching a suspenseful mystery movie but I'm actually sitting at a comedy club.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Just the fact Trump was elected made the business climate in the country more positive.He spoke of policies to bring jobs back to America all during the campaign. 

and he takes credit for every one of them..unless there are jobs lost then it's someone else's fault.. I get character, values, and  honesty are a good trade for his financial success but remember there are alot of sub contractors he didn't pay, Hired illegal immigrants for the cheap labor, bought the steel for his buildings from China, and ripped alot of people off in his university. Went bankrupt a few times, sees the EPA as a joke..  are not important to his base..Not to mention all the personal crap.. There is a divide in our country.. Have to settle it at the poles..we want the republican party back..

I have been notified that my doctor is leaving. So I'll need to get another. Next year, I will be forced to take Medicare, which means changing the doctor I like and the policy I like. This will be my 7th time of switching since Obamacare was instituted.

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I have been notified that my doctor is leaving. So I'll need to get another. Next year, I will be forced to take Medicare, which means changing the doctor I like and the policy I like. This will be my 7th time of switching since Obamacare was instituted.

Foamy as long as your doctor accepts medicare you can keep him or her, most do..no need to change but educate yourself..Medicare.gov is a good start. the cost of your healthcare is going to drop 60%.. The healthcare system in it's present form is crap..we all know that.. Trump failed to fix it..because he didn't look for real solutions that work for everyone. Hope they figure it out. Maybe we should cut out the Congress, Senators, and President's Government paid Cadillac policies and let them go on the exchange until they fix it..Hard to see the issues then they don't effect them..