Trump Will be Impeached

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Houlii: I agree with you. The medical system has been in the dumpster since the Federal Government got involved with it way back when World War II ended. At that time, in an attempt to avoid a massive recession (a natural event that happens after a big war), the government froze wages. Corporations that were growing needed employees; they were allowed to perform group purchases of medical insurance and offer them to prospective employees -- a tax exempt compensation. It sounded great at the time for the employees. It had the unintended consequences of raising the costs for individuals who did not work for bigger businesses. Then, in the 1960's, the government created Medicare to take care of people who were not capable of joining the work force. Those subsidies screwed up the supply and demand once again. Now, the only path to medical care is to be wealthy and healthy, or you will need to bulldoze your way through an incompetent and costly government bureaucracy to find your way to a medical doctor. That adds to the cost.

When I was a kid, my dad just wrote a check to the doctor.

My grandfather was in very poor health back in 1930s. He was also utterly impoverished. The church and the community hospital fixed him up. My grandmother paid off the bill by baking and delivering cookies every week to the doctor. Believe me, by the time I showed up in this life, she had learned to make the best cookies on the face of the Earth. Communities and charities take care of their own. Big governments take care of thenselves, but they do it in a selfish and inefficient manner.

I don't know exactly how the Healthcare System works in the USA but it's bungled up somewhere along the line.  In Canada Healthcare is Free for the Majority of Canadians.  It's not the Perfect System but it Works. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know exactly how the Healthcare System works in the USA but it's bungled up somewhere along the line.  In Canada Healthcare is Free for the Majority of Canadians.  It's not the Perfect System but it Works. 

The U.S. Health Care System is unique among advanced industrialized countries. ... Rather than operating a national health service, a single-payer national health insurance system, or a multipayer universal health insurance fund, the U.S. health Care System can best be described as a  Hybrid System.

2 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

The U.S. Health Care System is unique among advanced industrialized countries. ... Rather than operating a national health service, a single-payer national health insurance system, or a multipayer universal health insurance fund, the U.S. health Care System can best be described as a  Hybrid System.

No´. It can best be described as "do not care about poor people".

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

In Canada most of the Health Coverage is Collected form Lottery Ticket Sales. The rest is from Shares of the Federal & Provincial Governments of Investment Funds they are supposed to be Raking in Millions from.  There are some Citizens that Pay Premiums but you have to be in a certain Tax Bracket before that takes effect but for about 65% to 70% of Canadians it's Free. Just Flash Your Health Card with your Picture on it and it's done. If you don't have a Health Card you still get Health Care but the Painful Part is when they send you the Bill for the Services Rendered. If you simply just forgot to have your Health Card at the time of Visit they'll Reschedule another Appointment which could take up to 3 Months before you get seen again. So it's imperative to always carry your Health Card on your person. All Health Cards have to renewed every 5 Years and that's done at the License Bureau Kiosk.

Just now, Alladino said:

LMAO! Alladino, both parties are guilty of lies, cheat, and deceiving the public. I don't choose a particular party because one Mascot happens to be a Jackass and the other an overweight lover of an Elephant. I'm sure a lot of people are passionate about what Democrats and Republicans represent. The bottom line, I'm happy with the way things are at the Veterans Clinic, and I'm content with my economic values.

A Democrats and a Republican are walking down the street together when they happen across a homeless man.

The Republican reaches into his pocket and pulls out $20 and his business card. He gives the $20 to the homeless man and then gives him his business card and instructs the homeless man to call him for a job.

Democrat: “Why did you do that.”
Republican: “Because it feels good to help people. You should try it.” 
Democrat: “I think I will.”   

As the Democrat and Republican continue walking, they happen across another homeless man. 

This time the Democrat reaches into the pocket of the Republican and pulls out $100. He then reaches into his own pocket and pulls out three business cards. He gives the homeless man the $100 and hands him the three business cards. He tells the homeless man, “Here’s $100. This first business card is an attorney who will help you sue the people who put you on the street. This second business card is the head of a TV station, I’m sure they would be very interested in your story of suing those responsible for your condition. This third business card is mine, in case you need more help.

The Democrat and the Republican continue walking.

The Democrat turns to the Republican and says, “You’re right! That felt pretty good!”

The Republican just shakes his head. 

• Like 1

If any of you guys around the world are ever ill simply pop over to the UK. Health care is free for everyone! The British people have to pay for the service by ever increasing national insurance but this doesn't apply to everyone else from around the world. Our National Health Service is actually the World Health Service.

The system will tell you it will charge visitors for any health care treatment but in reality no NHS hospital has the administration to even charge you for an aspirin. They will not ask you to prove who you are or where you are from. So don't bother with health insurance in your own country or bother with travel health care. If you are ill pop over to the UK.

The NHS is the pride of Britain. Everyone loves it and wants to protect it - well everyone except the Government or our real masters the EU. Brussels tell us we must treat visitors equally to we Brits so they can happily walk into our hospitals and demand treatment.

Universal health care is a utopia that all countries should aim for. All you have to do is work out who is going to pay for it!! 

15 minutes ago, van the man said:

If any of you guys around the world are ever ill simply pop over to the UK. Health care is free for everyone! The British people have to pay for the service by ever increasing national insurance but this doesn't apply to everyone else from around the world. Our National Health Service is actually the World Health Service.

The system will tell you it will charge visitors for any health care treatment but in reality no NHS hospital has the administration to even charge you for an aspirin. They will not ask you to prove who you are or where you are from. So don't bother with health insurance in your own country or bother with travel health care. If you are ill pop over to the UK.

The NHS is the pride of Britain. Everyone loves it and wants to protect it - well everyone except the Government or our real masters the EU. Brussels tell us we must treat visitors equally to we Brits so they can happily walk into our hospitals and demand treatment.

Universal health care is a utopia that all countries should aim for. All you have to do is work out who is going to pay for it!! 

But Britain won't allow dying British children to be treated in other countries.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

In Canada most of the Health Coverage is Collected form Lottery Ticket Sales. The rest is from Shares of the Federal & Provincial Governments of Investment Funds they are supposed to be Raking in Millions from.  There are some Citizens that Pay Premiums but you have to be in a certain Tax Bracket before that takes effect but for about 65% to 70% of Canadians it's Free. Just Flash Your Health Card with your Picture on it and it's done. If you don't have a Health Card you still get Health Care but the Painful Part is when they send you the Bill for the Services Rendered. If you simply just forgot to have your Health Card at the time of Visit they'll Reschedule another Appointment which could take up to 3 Months before you get seen again. So it's imperative to always carry your Health Card on your person. All Health Cards have to renewed every 5 Years and that's done at the License Bureau Kiosk.

You forgot to mention the Multi-Billion Dollar Legal Marijuana Industry. COMING SOON! I'm not sure on the date, but it's close. "what say you? I believe your correct in saying, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, only interest is the legalization of 4:20 - I think, out of the Billions Canada stands to Smoke, I mean Roll in. A percentage of it is going into The Prime Ministers pockets. After all, It seems to me and others, his only interest is with Canopy Growth Corp. (NYSE: CGC) Number one STOCK in the world for the cultivation of Creepy Northern Lights... A Canadian base company.   (STOCK ALERT)                                                                                                                                                                           pushing_up_arrow_md_wm_v2.gif.0f06e80354f5ebced232c08b18bb6df4.giflogo.gif.6498d66c99430fd0c28e9de495577d72.gif(NYSE: CGC)

2 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

You forgot to mention the Multi-Billion Dollar Legal Marijuana Industry. COMING SOON! I'm not sure on the date, but it's close. "what say you? I believe your correct in saying, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, only interest is the legalization of 4:20 - I think, out of the Billions Canada stand to Smoke, I mean Roll in. A percentage of it is going into The Prime Ministers pockets. After all, It seems to me and others, his only interest is with Canopy Growth Corp. (NYSE: CGC) Number one STOCK in the world for the cultivation of Creepy Northern Lights... A Canadian base company.   (STOCK ALERT)                                                                                                                                                                           pushing_up_arrow_md_wm_v2.gif.0f06e80354f5ebced232c08b18bb6df4.gif  0   148.53 kB logo.gif.6498d66c99430fd0c28e9de495577d72.gif  0   23.41 kB (NYSE: CGC)   0   887.98 kB

It's still not cemented in stone yet.  The Bill went to the Senate and the Senate sent it back to the House requesting for changes to be made. Then they change it a bit and send it back to the Senate which could take another 2 or 3 Months before the Bill gets Rubber Stamped.  If they aren't satisfied in the Senate then they'll toss the Bill back to the House for more changes to be implemented.  That's what I like about Canadian Politics just because you have a Majority Government you still can't do as you want unless the Silver Haired Boys Club says so.  They could keep tossing the Bill back and forth right up until the Election in 2019. If Trudeau and the Liberals get turfed then the Bill becomes a Dead Issue.  No other Party wants it Legalized but the Liberals.  That's the only reason Trudeau was Elected was because he Promised the Potheads he was going to Legalize it but it's a lot harder than he thought it was going to be.  I hope they keep tossing the Bill back and forth. Each toss takes it 2 to 3 Months before it gets tossed back to the other side.  Trudeau's already Pissed off the Potheads so he's lost a large amount of his votes for any chance of Re-Election.  He's just like his Late Father Pierre.    A Fucking Fool.

• Like 1

THUG LIFE TRUMP

0.jpg.af343637263986f10c09c3acada71e6b.jpg

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19LrbNMrDZ4pyNaxequglZu_795mGH8R9/view?usp=sharing

trumps-thug-life-copy-min.jpg.1adec6abe30684836dfc620dd5ba6f13.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

As a disabled Marine, and a successful business owner of Five Restaurants, which I sold due to my Military injuries. I also have Degrees, Two and Three Certifications, and Ridgerunner is correct. College today is a Joke because most colleges are tainted with Teachers who enjoy executing their beliefs. As an independent, I vote for the candidate who generally cares for Veterans, Law Enforcement, and First responders, and doesn't bleed our country dry, (like Obama) 

I grew up with the Trump family, who resided across the Hudson River. So, we Metropolitan s, know him a lot better than you will ever know him, and I don't waste my time watching TV - When we have the Internet. Having those degrees and certifications doesn't make me smarter or a better person. It's just a piece of paper, and is up to the individual to decide, what to do with that piece of paper...Here, we have Doctors, Nurses, Business owners, Physicist, "Writer's on the storm" and most importantly PERVERTS! So excuse us if we feel your spanking your manhood with the tweezers Obama used to pluck his nose hairs from, while engaging in conversation about your Liberal understanding.

One of my passion in life is reading, educating myself whether it be a Conservative or Liberal publication. I can't imagine, how many young minds had too or force too, listen to your rederic, while teaching.  A person who is proud, to display HATE, not only to the President,  but to his own Grand Kids. Sorry, no respect from me!!! I hate a lot things, but I won't fill a young mind, with opinions, like my Dad did me. If it wasn't for the Military, I would have never known about the opposition. What is the definition of “Liberal accountant”? Someone who solves a problem you didn’t know you had in a way you don’t understand. "Typical!"

This Videos shows how naive people can be.... They might even be one or more of your students. Peace Joey 19.gif.90c2fd9232f808b36b9e58074a81ef43.gif

Joey you speak the truth, your knowledge is way beyond your age !! I'm proud to know you🇺🇸

• Like 2