Trump Will be Impeached

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Joey you speak the truth, your knowledge is way beyond your age !! I'm proud to know you🇺🇸

As another Marine who was also wounded in combat I am dismayed by the toxic rhetoric you guys throw to other Americans.  While I may disagree with alot of what is said in here I am mindful that once again WE ARE ALL AMERICANS!!!

Now I don't know about you guys but I fought with conservatives, liberal, libertarians, blacks, browns, yellows, and the one thing they had in common is they were all my brothers in arms.  Not matter what their political leanings I never really gave a shit who was next to me during contact or in the hole, I was just glad he was an American.  Seems you guys with your hate for fellow Americans forgot that.  

Personally, I consider Trump a traitor and a Russian Agent but  no one in here has to agree with me.  I think there's plenty of evidence but no matter how much evidence some of you are not going to agree with me and that's ok.  I am not going to go so far as to call you a conservapuke or traitor because you don't agree with what I say.. I fought and almost gave my life so you could have the right to say it.  I'm not going to type in super large type and I am not going to get into attacking the messenger instead of the message.  It has been my experience in life that those who engage in personal attacks during the course of a debate know they are beat and the only avenue they have is one of vulgarity or insultsts. Lighten up guys and remember, we all generally want the same thing and we all love our country.  How's about showing a bit of that love towards your fellow countrymen?  Or at least try to be a bit civil with each other.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Joey you speak the truth, your knowledge is way beyond your age !! I'm proud to know you🇺🇸

Thank you" "I appreciate your support." There are some people here, I also find myself supporting. The funny thing is their Liberals. No different than you and I. Personally, IMHO, Liberals have NO clue about Politics, other than what they watch, read, and hear. But when it comes to everything else, "you just might not be able to hang in the same room."19.gif.a09c823b9dc5a65eba50bde5ba826703.gif

• Like 1

That was a morality tale not about money. The poor child was deemed brain dead for a long time. The medical care the child received throughout his short life would have bankrupted his family anywhere else in the world. No one has to sell their business or home or indeed spend a penny to receive medical help in the UK. All they have to do is be a member of the human race and arrive at a hospital alive - they may not stay alive but at least they wont be financially worse off and not even their estate will be affected should they have the odd million in the bank when they died!!

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

As another Marine who was also wounded in combat I am dismayed by the toxic rhetoric you guys throw to other Americans.  While I may disagree with alot of what is said in here I am mindful that once again WE ARE ALL AMERICANS!!!

Now I don't know about you guys but I fought with conservatives, liberal, libertarians, blacks, browns, yellows, and the one thing they had in common is they were all my brothers in arms.  Not matter what their political leanings I never really gave a shit who was next to me during contact or in the hole, I was just glad he was an American.  Seems you guys with your hate for fellow Americans forgot that.  

Personally, I consider Trump a traitor and a Russian Agent but  no one in here has to agree with me.  I think there's plenty of evidence but no matter how much evidence some of you are not going to agree with me and that's ok.  I am not going to go so far as to call you a conservapuke or traitor because you don't agree with what I say.. I fought and almost gave my life so you could have the right to say it.  I'm not going to type in super large type and I am not going to get into attacking the messenger instead of the message.  It has been my experience in life that those who engage in personal attacks during the course of a debate know they are beat and the only avenue they have is one of vulgarity or insultsts. Lighten up guys and remember, we all generally want the same thing and we all love our country.  How's about showing a bit of that love towards your fellow countrymen?  Or at least try to be a bit civil with each other.  

Good day to you Sergeant, I always try to be nice. I never want to be that person that anyone perceives as being rude or disrespectful because that's not me at all. But I won't back down either. As you know, we Marines are thought never to disrespect a President in office, that's including Mr.Trump. In battle - Black n' White different opinions - We fault for the same purpose because we were following orders. As much as I disagreed with Mr. Obama, I had his back, Why, because that's what we Marines do! Regardless who's in power. Yes, we are civilians now, and we have the right to express our irritability, displeasure's. I guess my love for the Corp and God and Country, is all I know when it comes to protecting the President. I apologize, if you feel, I was intentionally vulgar, offensive, indelicate, to name a few. Today, society is all about judgment. I'll tone it down Sergeant Peace Joey

e3a.gif.71781c53903e3594174363c1a2e26265.gif

• Like 1

Just to show you how Fucking Dumb Trump really is.  He wants to Posthumously Pardon Mohammed Ali.  Muhammad Ali doesn't have no Criminal Record so what's the Pardon for General Bone Spurs.

Muhammad Ali was convicted in 1967 for refusing to report for induction into the United States Military during the Vietnam War. His local Draft Board rejected his application for conscientious objector classification which is hilarious considering that President Bone Spurs deferred five times from the same war despite being a picture of perfect health before the war. A Pardon for Muhammad Ali is unnecessary. The U.S. Supreme Court overturned the conviction of Muhammad Ali in a unanimous decision in 1971.  Muhammad Ali has No Criminal Record.

Just think someone nominated this Presidential Jack Ass for a Nobel Peace Prize.   They could just give him a Chocolate Coin with a Gold Wrapping and tell him it is a Nobel, he won’t know the difference.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mic351 said:

You call the President of the United States a traitor and Russian agent and then tell us to lighten up?What a joke!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, van the man said:

That was a morality tale not about money. The poor child was deemed brain dead for a long time. The medical care the child received throughout his short life would have bankrupted his family anywhere else in the world. No one has to sell their business or home or indeed spend a penny to receive medical help in the UK. All they have to do is be a member of the human race and arrive at a hospital alive - they may not stay alive but at least they wont be financially worse off and not even their estate will be affected should they have the odd million in the bank when they died!!

Such a cold unfeeling statement.You sound like the perfect unfeeling government bureaucrat.So the omnipotent government knows what is best for everyone.Thank God we separated from Britain in 1776. The family had an offer of free travel to Italy and free treatment for the child in Italy. The great British health system would not allow the parents to remove the child from the hospital for the trip. THAT WAS A DECISION TO BE MADE BY THE PARENTS,NOT THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Just to show you how Fucking Dumb Trump really is.  He wants to Posthumously Pardon Mohammed Ali.  Muhammad Ali doesn't have no Criminal Record so what's the Pardon for General Bone Spurs.

Muhammad Ali was convicted in 1967 for refusing to report for induction into the United States Military during the Vietnam War. His local Draft Board rejected his application for conscientious objector classification which is hilarious considering that President Bone Spurs deferred five times from the same war despite being a picture of perfect health before the war. A Pardon for Muhammad Ali is unnecessary. The U.S. Supreme Court overturned the conviction of Muhammad Ali in a unanimous decision in 1971.  Muhammad Ali has No Criminal Record.

Just think someone nominated this Presidential Jack Ass for a Nobel Peace Prize.   They could just give him a Chocolate Coin with a Gold Wrapping and tell him it is a Nobel, he won’t know the difference.

And for what great accomplishment was Barack Hussein Obama awarded the Nobel Peace Prize? If Trump is successful in getting North Korea to give up their nuclear weapons he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And for what great accomplishment was Barack Hussein Obama awarded the Nobel Peace Prize? If Trump is successful in getting North Korea to give up their nuclear weapons he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize.

Don't know why Obama got one.  He didn't do anything Special.  Same as Nelson Mandela they give him one for years of Atrocities committed on his own people. He ordered many into Stacked Tires filled with Gasoline that got set on Fire and Literally Cooked whoever was placed in them.  Then they give him a Medal something for Apartheid. The guy should have had Dynamite stuck up his ass and blown to hell.

20 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't know if Trump will be successful or not. Denuclearization just does not happen overnight.  It takes Years.   Look at Iran for Instance.

Trump will likely go to Singapore and Kim will be a No Show.

11 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

LMAO! Alladino, both parties are guilty of lies, cheat, and deceiving the public. I don't choose a particular party because one Mascot happens to be a Jackass and the other an overweight lover of an Elephant. I'm sure a lot of people are passionate about what Democrats and Republicans represent. The bottom line, I'm happy with the way things are at the Veterans Clinic, and I'm content with my economic values.

A Democrats and a Republican are walking down the street together when they happen across a homeless man.

The Republican reaches into his pocket and pulls out $20 and his business card. He gives the $20 to the homeless man and then gives him his business card and instructs the homeless man to call him for a job.

Democrat: “Why did you do that.”
Republican: “Because it feels good to help people. You should try it.” 
Democrat: “I think I will.”   

As the Democrat and Republican continue walking, they happen across another homeless man. 

This time the Democrat reaches into the pocket of the Republican and pulls out $100. He then reaches into his own pocket and pulls out three business cards. He gives the homeless man the $100 and hands him the three business cards. He tells the homeless man, “Here’s $100. This first business card is an attorney who will help you sue the people who put you on the street. This second business card is the head of a TV station, I’m sure they would be very interested in your story of suing those responsible for your condition. This third business card is mine, in case you need more help. 

The Democrat and the Republican continue walking.

The Democrat turns to the Republican and says, “You’re right! That felt pretty good!”

The Republican just shakes his head. 

I think this video describes quite well the goals of the republicans and their approach to enforce them. 

Ultimately, however, this is not the subject of this discussion. No matter how we are politically divided, we're supposed to agree on one thing: Democracies must respect some basic principles and this should also apply to Trump. 

I wonder if you're also noticing the kind of way Trump is trying to build an autocracy. No matter how positive you may find the tax relief, you should also keep an eye on your freedom. Obstruction of justice by a president without consequences is the end of democracy. I hope we can find a common understanding on this point.