Trump Will be Impeached

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

I think this video describes quite well the goals of the republicans and their approach to enforce them. 

Ultimately, however, this is not the subject of this discussion. No matter how we are politically divided, we're supposed to agree on one thing: Democracies must respect some basic principles and this should also apply to Trump. 

I wonder if you're also noticing the kind of way Trump is trying to build an autocracy. No matter how positive you may find the tax relief, you should also keep an eye on your freedom. Obstruction of justice by a president without consequences is the end of democracy. I hope we can find a common understanding on this point.

Obstructing justice?That's exactly what Comey and the Obama Administration did in the Hillary Clinton investigation. Anyone who believes that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians to rig our election is a complete and total idiot. Mueller's real purpose has never been to investigate Russian meddling in our election.His real purpose from the beginning has been to remove Donald Trump from office. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Obstructing justice?That's exactly what Comey and the Obama Administration did in the Hillary Clinton investigation. Anyone who believes that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians to rig our election is a complete and total idiot. Mueller's real purpose has never been to investigate Russian meddling in our election.His real purpose from the beginning has been to remove Donald Trump from office. 

Why do people in this thread always refer to Obama or Clinton? This discussion is about the crimes of Trump (and his team).

Even if Obama oder Clinton committed a crime, it doesn't change what Trump (and his team) did. Even the pitiful attempts to bad-mouth Mueller will not change that. They're just playing into Trump's hands going for an autocracy. 

The decision is actually quite simple. If you love your freedom, you better start looking for the truth. It is the choice between justice or oppression. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You call the President of the United States a traitor and Russian agent and then tell us to lighten up?What a joke!

Yep!  I did. He outed an Israeli agent embedded in Hamas to the Russians. He refused to place sanctions on Russia until forced to do so by Congress.  He rewrote the statement his son made when he met with Russian Agents.  He's obstructed Justice re: the Russian investigation a number of times.  Do I think he personally colluded with the Russians  to get elected?  No, I don't think he's smart enough to do that and get away with it for so long.  Do I think his campaign did?  Absolutely!  Do I think it will come out that the Russians have something over him, such as money laundering prior to his becoming President, oh yeah.  Do I think he's a lying, racist, hate mongering, misogynistic, narcissistic individual?  Yep!  I also think given his over-all character, those are his good points .  BTW, it might interest you to know I am a registered independent who voted for Reagan once and McCain .   But I am also an american who loves his country and hates to see what he's doing to the dignity of that office.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Funny, I think anybody who doesn't believe the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians is a complete and total idiot.   Trumps own action brought about the appointment of a special counsel .  His asking Comey to halt the investigation of Flynn and his firing of Comey (In which he later admitted was because of "that Russian Thing") 

10 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Yep!  I did. He outed an Israeli agent embedded in Hamas to the Russians. He refused to place sanctions on Russia until forced to do so by Congress.  He rewrote the statement his son made when he met with Russian Agents.  He's obstructed Justice re: the Russian investigation a number of times.  Do I think he personally colluded with the Russians  to get elected?  No, I don't think he's smart enough to do that and get away with it for so long.  Do I think his campaign did?  Absolutely!  Do I think it will come out that the Russians have something over him, such as money laundering prior to his becoming President, oh yeah.  Do I think he's a lying, racist, hate mongering, misogynistic, narcissistic individual?  Yep!  I also think given his over-all character, those are his good points .  BTW, it might interest you to know I am a registered independent who voted for Reagan once and McCain .   But I am also an american who loves his country and hates to see what he's doing to the dignity of that office.

What about what the Main Stream Media is doing to that office, What about what the these prema donna athletes are doing to that office ?

If you are an American, it is not who sits in the oval office chair, but what that office represents to the American people.

25 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What about what the Main Stream Media is doing to that office, What about what the these prema donna athletes are doing to that office ?

If you are an American, it is not who sits in the oval office chair, but what that office represents to the American people.

I have the utmost respect for that office.  I simply have no respect for the man that sits in it now.  I don't think the athletes are doing anything to that office.  I also believe the main stream media's influence is far over stated.  Do you believe all they put out?  Yeah.  Me neither.  I get most of my US News online or from the BBC believe it or not..  I pay absolutely no attention to Faux News; and very little to MSNBC or CNN.

46 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I have the utmost respect for that office.  I simply have no respect for the man that sits in it now.  I don't think the athletes are doing anything to that office.  I also believe the main stream media's influence is far over stated.  Do you believe all they put out?  Yeah.  Me neither.  I get most of my US News online or from the BBC believe it or not..  I pay absolutely no attention to Faux News; and very little to MSNBC or CNN.

The BBC? So you believe censored state run news. That is laughable.If you watched Fox once in awhile you might actually learn something factual.

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

And you don't think it is strange that the so called "Russian Agent" met with people from Fusion GPS before and after her meeting with Trump's son? Looks like a possible set up to me. Just like the Russian Ambassador possibly set up Michael Flynn and Jeff Sessions. The Russian purpose for meddling in our election was to cause Americans to distrust  our government and electoral process.It appears that the Democrats have become willing allies of Putin in accomplishing that goal. To me it was also strange that the Russian Ambassador sat with the Democrats in the U.S. Capitol Bldg when Trump gave his first speech before Congress. Was that maybe a payoff to him for helping to take out Jeff Sessios and Michael Flynn? I heard that it was Democrat Rep.Bobby Rush  from Chicago( a known Communist sympathizer) who invited the Russian Ambassador to the speech.   Hear about any of that on the BBC?