FUNNY Part #1

jjs

I love it when that happens to me. It's not often anymore since the cell phone took over the drivers out there. You used to see something like that at least once a week, now it's like once every few months.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2018 at 2:43 PM, TBG 150 said:

I love it when that happens to me. It's not often anymore since the cell phone took over the drivers out there. You used to see something like that at least once a week, now it's like once every few months.

Any pictures? 

On 7/12/2018 at 1:43 PM, TBG 150 said:

It's always good when things like that happen to us.  In the summer between my junior and senior year of high school I used to work for my cities traffic department.  We maintained all the stripes on the road, installed crosswalks and repainted others, installed street signals and traffic signs, etc. etc. etc..  One morning we were on our way to do a job at a rather busy intersection in the city and had stopped at a red light.  Myself and my buddy were in the back of the truck and the full time employees were in the cab.  I looked over to my right and there was this very nicely dressed lady on her way to work who had stopped right beside me so I could get the full effect of what she was doing.  She raised her right knee and raised her dress, opened her legs and started playing with herself the whole time the light was red.  I told my buddy....hey Tony, get a look at this.  He moved over to my side of the truck bed and we both watched this very attractive lady play with herself for a good minute to minute and a half.  When the light turned green she moved her leg back to the pedal and gave a little wave to us and went on her merry way to work.  The guys in the cab of the truck were totally oblivious to what had happened and kind of pissed off that I didn't get their attention so they could look.  I told them that had I let them know about what she was doing then they would have made it where I wouldn't have been able to enjoy the show....they said good point, you're wise beyond your years LOL.  That day when we were wrapping up the end of our day, I jokingly asked my boss if there was any way we could increase the time on how long traffic lights stayed red LOL.  It's funny thinking back to all the crazy things I did and witnessed in my younger years and how I ever made it this long.  I really miss those times now that I'm much older!!