FUNNY Part #1

jjs

Saul and Mose had shared a proprietorship for 40 years, when one day Saul had a heart attack at the office. Saul survived, but once back on his feet, he decided it was time to retire, and end the proprietorship. Later, while the two of them were clearing out the office, Mose found an odd looking key in Saul's top desk drawer. Mose held up the key and asked, "Hey Saul, what's with the strange key?" Saul flitted his eyes away from Mose and replied, "Oh, it's nothing really, it's just, ah, for a thing, you know." Mose was surprised at Saul's avoidance response, so he touched Saul on the shoulder, looked him in the face, grimaced, and said, "Saul! Forty years working closely together, and on the last day I find an apparent secret key in your office desk. Now I'm worried! What happened to trust?" Saul looked down, then back into Mose's eyes and said, "OK, we share everything, so, it's the key to my wife's chastity belt." Mose looked flabbergasted and said, "What! For Miriam? No offence, but what makes you think that you need extra protection for Miriam, I mean she is sweet and everything... Saul, I wasn't born yesterday!" Saul replied, "I know, I know, it doesn't seem to make sense. But the fact is that it's really more about me than Miriam. Ever since I started getting low blood pressure, I haven't been able to, well, perform, and it actually hurts my ego if a request comes up." Mose looked puzzled and says, "OK Saul, fair enough, but why keep the key in your office desk?" Saul grins and says, "Well, let's say it's a Friday night and I'm home from the office. We have a little dinner, and some wine, get cozy, and then the next thing you know, Miriam makes the suggestion. That's when I do my best look of dismay, and tell her, Oh my god, I forgot the key at the office".

• Like 1