z4lt.jpg

I find this one hard to believe.  A Stomach no matter how large a person is is not capable of holding 25 Gallons.  

They may think their trying to pull the wool over some peoples eyes but not mine.    :biggrin:

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

z4lt.jpg

I find this one hard to believe.  A Stomach no matter how large a person is is not capable of holding 25 Gallons.  

They may think their trying to pull the wool over some peoples eyes but not mine.    :biggrin:

This was in   worldnewsdaily.com   It's a satirical online rag that sometimes is funny as hell. 

1 minute ago, TBG 150 said:

This was in   worldnewsdaily.com   It's a satirical online rag that sometimes is funny as hell. 

OK.   I found it hard to believe that he would drink 25 + Gallons.  Even an overweight person of 40 Stone or 560 Pounds the Stomach would only be no more than 5 Gallons at the most. I'm only 20 Stone or 280 Pounds and a Ham & Cheese Sandwich fills me for a whole day.

20 hours ago, euromike69 said:
To a foreigner, a Yankee is an American To an American, a Yankee is a Northerner To a Northerner, a Yankee is a New Englander To a New Englander, a Yankee is someone from Vermont and to someone from Vermont, a Yankee is someone who has pie for breakfast....😎

A "Yankee" is like a "quickie", but you can do it by yourself.....

au.gif

• Upvote 1

Holy Shit. That had to hurt!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

Holy Shit. That had to hurt!!!!!!!!!!!

Good way to Break Your Back.   :biggrin:

Gee. Ya think?