Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

Someone of voyeur staff should say teya for not being all the time videocalling to dude,she doesn't entertain viewers,she it's full clothed,basicaly she cares only about her and the dude and nothing about the voyeur house users.

1 minute ago, taboo said:

anyone else have buffering problem with this cam 7 in teya bedroom? many problem on the timeline too for this camera i have contacted the support

Yes me too. Guess Layne must come back again and fix this

1 minute ago, taboo said:

anyone else have buffering problem with this cam 7 in teya bedroom? many problem on the timeline too for this camera i have contacted the support

I'm having a lot of buffering then the picture goes black

20 minutes ago, taboo said:

Yes,not only with cam 7 but with all bed cams in her bedroom,doesn't load etc ,and this it's going on for about two days now.

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Will be fixed. I contacted them

Hope so,it's going like this for about two days and still not fix,and at least in my pc and site it says..Ms edge and explorer are temporary unsoported,please try other browsers...they problem is that I tried Crome and the technical problems are the same.They really need to fix this.

29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Shes in bed on phone and laptop again. How interesting ::)

Hep she or it's talking with the dude on bed with videocall or talking with phone..it's voyeur house paying her....because she doesn't seem to do nothing.problably later she will do the exercises and few less.