Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ok you seem to want to compare different sites, I would like to add that in 2 weeks this is the second most visited thread in the VHTV portfolio and in 4 months Layne and Mika only have 118 pages posted compared to the Teya thread.

It is a fact that you have seen Teya in various sexual activities including quite a bit of nudity. than you ever did on RLC in a couple years of her visiting Dasha, so therefore she has fulfilled her obligation to me anyway.

What one person or maybe even the minority feels is unacceptable is actuality quite acceptable to the masses, and the masses seem to be quite satisfied by this particular apartment on VHTV as the numbers do not lie. So if I am James, I am seeing though all the BS and looking at the actual numbers, because any business is customer driven by the numbers.

I can tell you that majority of the masses are what is called lurkers and never post a thing in our forum. they just read it and look at the pictures, as matter fact I have several friends that do just that.

Were do you get those masses that are satisfied with this apartment?And were do you get that one or that minory that are insatisfied with this apartment?At minimum you looking partial hehe...this forum it's the one dedicated to this apartment and the general opinion to the apartment and resident it's negative..a large number of posts doesn't mean it's an sucess..if you're an VH user you would know that we are saying BS..and indeed residents doing all the time sex in dark it's not normal thing in VH,neither them hidding..in were thank god things work diferente way..other places residents can do nothing for months and months..hide all the they want that nothing happen..in VH they don't LAST!

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I think that you should not mix the amount of posts in a thread and if more the quality of jobs. That a thread has more jobs than others does not always mean to be one better than the other. In this post, if you actually read the comments you can see what rage especially towards Teya kept alive at this station. You can be seen that even with all the posts that receives this thread, Teya and Stan should be expelled by the poor acceptance of the people. It is my opinion!

Indeed,just what i said also,lots of coments doesn't meant something's it's good,or it's working good,in this case all the contrary..all this posts are precisely because it's almost all wrong in this apartment,and it's reflected in the major of the coments.Only an non VH user would defend this residents(well specialy teya and Stan).This night cam things and endless hide are no belong in VH.We don't wish this place become like other cam sites.

• Upvote 2

Thestarider is correct. Every comment, be it positive or negative is a win. VH has no interest in changing a thing. I think there is a decent chance that Teya and Stan may leave on their own though.

So now Ze instead of having a Honest discussion you are throwing an insult by calling me a non VHTV User/Subscriber which is simply not the truth as I have been member since the very beginning and avidly watch all of the apartments, far more than I watch RLC. I just don't post much because as Moderator, people get mad at us when we post in the forum. My belief is that many of negative posts come from a preconceived opinion of her because of her time spent on RLC. and is not an honest opinion because a lot of the posts seem to mention her time on RLC. there are a lot worse apartments on VHTV currently than Teya Eva and Mark.

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thestarider es correcta. Cada comentario, ya sea positivo o negativo es una victoria. VH tiene ningún interés en cambiar una cosa. Creo que hay una buena posibilidad de que Teya y Stan pueden salir por su propia cuenta sin embargo.

Because honestly this should change! This is not acceptable to me and to many people who will think like me. A thread must not be based on the number of jobs, but the quality of them. It is high time that this will change!

• Upvote 2

Honestly, I think Teya - Stan sex is hot hot hot and she can ride like hell and I could care less if they leave the lights on or off as long as it is not undercover.

I am also ok with the quantity of it. I would take this apartment and these couples anytime over Silvia-Josh,Eric-Layla and a few others.

My 2 cents!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Chip2020 said:

Teya shows her boyfriend just how good she is with a hard penis in her mouth. They 69 each other for almost ten minutes with no sign of Teya's jaw giving out. She gobbles his cock like its candy, but I think he was just overwhelmed by her great cock sucking skills. Go Teya :exclamation:

Teya_&_BF_Oral_2017-06-06_Cam_7.mp4  5   55.57 MB

thanks chip. gr8 vid!!!!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

So now Ze instead of having a Honest discussion you are throwing an insult by calling me a non VHTV User/Subscriber which is simply not the truth as I have been member since the very beginning and avidly watch all of the apartments, far more than I watch RLC. I just don't post much because as Moderator, people get mad at us when we post in the forum. My belief is that many of negative posts come from a preconceived opinion of her because of her time spent on RLC. and is not an honest opinion because a lot of the posts seem to mention her time on RLC. there are a lot worse apartments on VHTV currently than Teya Eva and Mark.

Were did i insult you please tell me tes..even if i was referring to you regard the non VH user,that's far far from being an insult..insult it's an user call you jerk or idiot like some user call me(and nothing happen to him..cof..cof..).Regard what you say regard that many of opinions regard teya are preconceived because of her time in Rlc....only agree in part..because she it's doing a LOT of the same things...so it's normal that's people complain of the same things..WORST..she it's in VH..if in Rlc it's more or less acepetable to do things underblankets and to vanish cams all the time..that it's unceptable in were..you just have to look to any other apartments..residents do things openly,most of the time on cam,lights on a lot of time,and this site for better or worst have a lot more hardcore element in it.When an resident arrives(teya)starts doing all she did in Rlc..vanishes all the time cams..then when does sex it's lights out and with bad image quality..you can bet VH users will complaine and complaine..Regard what you say that there are worse apartments than this one,agree Probrably yes..but..what it's wrong it's what they are doing in this one!A lot of this things shouldn't start be the norm.