Lana & Robert - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

It is always just straight missionary sex, nothing else. I never found Lana&Robert very interesting at all, but rather boring.

If you want a couple with a more interesting, yet natural sex life, with actual dynamics during the sex, and with natural variation, try watching Eva&Sam, Adeline&Marcus, Nelly&Bogdan, Linda&Tibor, Martina&Alberto, maybe Stesha&Marco. They are very good.

On the contrary, Lana and Robert are legit the only couple on RLC I'm paying any sort of attention to. I think they have very good sex even if it's not often.

I've yet to see Adeline and Marcus in action but I think Eva and Sam actually have the worst sex on RLC. They may be a nice couple but holy shit watching fuck puts me to sleep. 

1 hour ago, thomas979 said:

i don't know what's going on with this couple she was bating earlier he was finger banging her earlier but for some reason they don't have sex very strange almost like they are playing a game who can hold out longest

maybe someone caught something , don't want to spread it around .

4 hours ago, bobbysac said:

maybe someone caught something , don't want to spread it around .

when u figure it out please let me know i tend to think it's all on robert lana seems have high sex drive wants to do something alot but robert seems like he is not interested maybe it's his work stress depression not sure but he def doesn't pay enough attention to lana

I know I'm not liked very much in this forum but please allow me to say.........."C'MON ASTROS"!!!!!

Now....to all the doubting Thomas' out there.  By the lack of talk about their sex drive lately, it has me wondering what is going on.  She hasn't been back from her solo vacation very long and it seems like things have changed.  Am I the only one that finds it weird that when there is a couple involved, that only one of them goes on vacation instead of both?  My late wife and I always went on vacation together no matter what the circumstance was.........at any rate, very strange.   However, with these people and the amount of drugs they all do, it could be to spend some time in the pokey!!

At any rate,  I'm glad she at least gave you all a bate, WAY TO GO LANA!!!  To me,  that was always much more exciting than seeing the couples fuck.........couples fucking is the most boring thing ever in my opinion!!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know I'm not liked very much in this forum but please allow me to say.........."C'MON ASTROS"!!!!!

Now....to all the doubting Thomas' out there.  By the lack of talk about their sex drive lately, it has me wondering what is going on.  She hasn't been back from her solo vacation very long and it seems like things have changed.  Am I the only one that finds it weird that when there is a couple involved, that only one of them goes on vacation instead of both?  My late wife and I always went on vacation together no matter what the circumstance was.........at any rate, very strange.   However, with these people and the amount of drugs they all do, it could be to spend some time in the pokey!!

At any rate,  I'm glad she at least gave you all a bate, WAY TO GO LANA!!!  To me,  that was always much more exciting than seeing the couples fuck.........couples fucking is the most boring thing ever in my opinion!!

go astros, that was one hell of a game ,  i find lana very attractive so i tend to watch this couple more than the other couples they are obviously very young would guess low 20's and not very exciting what is strange is though when they stayed as guest at n and b their audition i suppose he had the belt out whipping her ass have yet to see that at the new apt, hopefully they will get better just find it strange their behavior lately like something is up but who knows

10 hours ago, thomas979 said:

go astros, that was one hell of a game ,  i find lana very attractive so i tend to watch this couple more than the other couples they are obviously very young would guess low 20's and not very exciting what is strange is though when they stayed as guest at n and b their audition i suppose he had the belt out whipping her ass have yet to see that at the new apt, hopefully they will get better just find it strange their behavior lately like something is up but who knows

Yes....game 2 was one helluva game!!

I'm pretty sure one of the video clips that was sent to me of them in the bedroom showed him whipping her with his belt.  Can't swear by it, but I'm pretty sure.  As for the rest of what you said, I don't follow any of the apartments anymore and probably wouldn't follow them if I was a subscriber now unless Lana was alone or with some of her girlfriends.  I'm just not interested in the guy/girl sex thing.  I have a handful of pics from vid clips of just the girls from the couples apartments......NO guys in them.  There is just something about an ugly pair of saggy nuts that I don't want to see!!!

At any rate, I hope what you are looking for with them gets better instead of worse.

Have a good day!!!

• Like 1