Lana & Robert - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

This Thread is for General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

Lana welcome to RLC, your cam is nice and close to your bed, funny how your oven, stove top, little sink are the same throughout the other apts. even in Barcelona.  Your may be in st petersburg.  If you are invite anabel over for a 3-some and tell efim she went to a classical concert.

• Upvote 1

cameras are set up well for this place no bad spots at all unlike vanessa and marketa place which was a rush job and alot of bad cam placements, i have high hopes for this couple the lana has a nice look to her

On 5/25/2017 at 4:48 PM, Smitty14 said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but this is the couple that stayed at Nelly & Bogdan's while they were taking a vacation? They were a very sexy couple

Yep, they were one of the best guests in a long time.

• Upvote 1