Lana & Robert - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

1 hour ago, thomas979 said:

i was hoping they would move them back i like how it was before when lana was on the couch doing her stretches good views now everything is so far away, i notice also this couple always seem bang at edge of bed on opposite side of camera side but it's all good like this couple 

I understand what you are saying.  I was sent pictures of the whole apartment layout and the pictures after Nelly & Bogdan fucked it all up.  If you are in to the couples apartment, this one would have been a good one to watch but not now from what I've seen.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I understand what you are saying.  I was sent pictures of the whole apartment layout and the pictures after Nelly & Bogdan fucked it all up.  If you are in to the couples apartment, this one would have been a good one to watch but not now from what I've seen.

i'm still going to watch them alot i like lana she's pretty to me, i'm just dissapointed they moved the couches, the cameras were obviously set up for the couches in one place then a few days in they move the couches across the other side of the room so a little dissapointing

17 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

i'm still going to watch them alot i like lana she's pretty to me, i'm just dissapointed they moved the couches, the cameras were obviously set up for the couches in one place then a few days in they move the couches across the other side of the room so a little dissapointing

Like I said.....it was all Nelly & Bogdan's doing which makes perfect sense.  All their placements are about as far away from the camera's as you can get.  I do agree that Lana is a cutie pie though and if I would have been into watching couples when I was a member, she would be one that I kept my eye on for sure.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Like I said.....it was all Nelly & Bogdan's doing which makes perfect sense.  All their placements are about as far away from the camera's as you can get.  I do agree that Lana is a cutie pie though and if I would have been into watching couples when I was a member, she would be one that I kept my eye on for sure.

ur not a paying member anymore, i don't think i'm allowed to communicate with u :biggrin:

Le 27/05/2017 à 8:59 PM, thedbear a dit :

Je savais que je reconnaissais ce couple de quelque part. Le plus fort indice a été le plus tôt le sexe d'aujourd'hui avec la ceinture d'accompagnement et maintenant la confirmation enfin.

Nelly et Bogarth faire un autre appartement à RLC et donc avec Efim et Anabel et en ajoutant Dasha et Demith ils forment un groupe très vaste de contacts et possibilités de intercanbios
Sans oublier cependant que Nelly a citations avec Masha par téléphone cellulaire et lap top.

La « famille RLC » est apparemment de plus en plus.::)

yes

asi folla la gente normal , chicos de 25 años poniendose lubricante como si ella fuera menopausica .

sin juegos previos , follando como caballos , y corriendose fuera con el condon puesto .

vaya puta mierda . de relaciones .

Lana has a beautiful body and beautiful pussy, very nice to look through camera 8. Her pussy was wet from her thoughts before Robert even touched her. Too bad Robert seems to be one of those guys who think women like their men to be a bit violent. I wonder if Lana likes Robert to slap her buttocks with the belt, I don´t think that helps her to reach climax with such a selfish man.