10 minutes ago, groomy said:

She is talking to him now. He went to another city. Maybe next week. And apparently - they are not threatened. In the sense of VH. Dina&Rob/Amy&Vlad kicked out for less.

So there will be no action until the beginning next week.

Thanks groomy for the update  :cool:

13 minutes ago, groomy said:

She is talking to him now. He went to another city. Maybe next week. And apparently - they are not threatened. In the sense of VH. Dina&Rob/Amy&Vlad kicked out for less.

No words suitable to express my thanks.
This "silence" of VH was already unnerving me.
At least I know now that my earlier remarks were well founded.
:cool:

I hope that with the return of this apartment, they will compensate for this empty "ballast".

30 minutes ago, groomy said:

Anna and Alex, from what we have already seen in previous situations, do not make the line of "too much pressure" on their team like Alex -Lina (reasons themselves).

The level of tolerance "here is a bit higher, for a much smaller place, hahahaha!

Unforeseen happen and as long as it does not spread in too much and can be recovered later on my part is ok.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Lol appartement will be forgotten by that time.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

why have a & a not put another apt online in all of this time? if alex & lina lose someone they have backups to keep us busy. a & a don't

Alex and Lina are one of a kind they usually get the best people and always set up the line a few steps higher. Not reachable by Anna and Alex or Layne yet.

3 hours ago, groomy said:

I wasn't aware that Dina & Rob, Amy & Vlad were kicked out. Perhaps @Voyeur House TV could clarify if they chose to leave or were kicked out, and if they were kicked out for what reason.

In respect of James, we don't know why he is away - for example if he had to leave for a couple of weeks to spend time with a very sick parent it would be heartless for people to demand he be kicked out for that. There are plenty of other apartments for us to enjoy whilst he is away.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Chloe must have no fear of getting kicked, for real. If you are going to be sitting there doing nothing but stare at your computer at least have the common sense to wear sexy clothes or non at all.

Well I guess Anna and Alex have nobody for replacement of them. Dana and Rex would be good. But I doubt they wanna join.

2 hours ago, stanley said:

I wasn't aware that Dina & Rob, Amy & Vlad were kicked out. Perhaps @Voyeur House TV could clarify if they chose to leave or were kicked out, and if they were kicked out for what reason.

In respect of James, we don't know why he is away - for example if he had to leave for a couple of weeks to spend time with a very sick parent it would be heartless for people to demand he be kicked out for that. There are plenty of other apartments for us to enjoy whilst he is away.

alex & lina said that dina & rob weren't getting enough views & amy wouldn't expose her tits in front of anyone but vlad. doesn't make for good skinny dipping or the like. i think they should have gotten a little longer chance.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

alex & lina said that dina & rob weren't getting enough views & amy wouldn't expose her tits in front of anyone but vlad. doesn't make for good skinny dipping or the like. i think they should have gotten a little longer chance.

Nope don't think so. It's a rough business and when you don't get views and there are other people to replace them they have to go.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope don't think so. It's a rough business and when you don't get views and there are other people to replace them they have to go.

except where are they? and amy was starting to come around. she could have been given the chance on naked saturday. jmho. it's not like new people battered the door down to get in the last 2 days.