8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

alex & lina said that dina & rob weren't getting enough views & amy wouldn't expose her tits in front of anyone but vlad. doesn't make for good skinny dipping or the like. i think they should have gotten a little longer chance.

I agree golfer06  i think they should of had more time, but i think everybody in the compound have failed so far by not getting naked outside, I'm sure Alex & Lina are getting pissed about the pool not being used

• Upvote 1

Just now, Russ said:

I agree golfer06  i think they should of had more time, but i think everybody in the compound have failed so far by not getting naked outside, I'm sure Alex & Lina are getting pissed about the pool not being used

i'm dissapointed in that also but i think saturday was a good start. as far as the no views thing it must have been a matter of minutes before rose would have been shown the door also & she is now very popular. you know what they say. the devil you know may be better than the devil you don't know!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

except where are they? and amy was starting to come around. she could have been given the chance on naked saturday. jmho. it's not like new people battered the door down to get in the last 2 days.

I am pretty sure we will have them by end of the week. And maybe they did not agree to naked Saturday. For me the compound is a special appartement complex and I don't mind replacing people who are boring and not at the level of others. My guess is Silvia and Josh are next

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I am pretty sure we will have them by end of the week. And maybe they did not agree to naked Saturday. For me the compound is a special appartement complex and I don't mind replacing people who are boring and not at the level of others. My guess is Silvia and Josh are next

silvia has definitely taken a downturn. i think she may be pregnant & if so wouldn't last anyway.

• Upvote 1

Updating whoever interests: I see from the timeline that Sugar and Chloe arrive from the street carrying bags and backpacks.

Possibly James return or someone else to compose in this apartment.

They left the luggage and again left the street. 23:26 p.m. to 30 p.m. Until the moment that I do this post have not returned yet.

Just remembering that before this apartment came to fruition, James spent some time alone in Anna / Alex's apartment. Where was Chloe to be?

In my opinion they are moving from another region and now James should be completing this transition.

The way Chloe stands firm and unshaken, makes me still believe in this apartment later on.
I hope I will not be disappointed though.:cool:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Russ said:

Ok the girls are back home so you know what that means nothing is going to happen

We have baggage there, something is evidently about to change or occur.

As I have been observing here, Anna is spread out around her, unpredictable.
For surprises or for disappointments, I reinforce.::)

• Upvote 1