The couples are already separated and the beds are too. If this stays in this and does not work, it will only irritate us even more because we have lost all this time here for absolutely nothing. After so much time without activities in this apartment, would this be smart?

For the management of Alex and Anna? I do not think.
If they started then breathe it light to the end. Or do not start

Just to reinforce and confirm something I had suspected earlier when I saw Anna and her friend leaving the apartment, at the same time as Alex and Dean left.
At this moment Anna and Alex are sleeping in the room and Dean is with a friend in Anna and Alex's bed. Nothing doing. Still 

To be serious. Until what time is this Chloe "fight" still going to pay off?

9 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Which of this two loser will the bigger blue balls? The one still trying to get Chloe or one who try get Sugar earlier. 

I think the losers here are us, for staying so long generating online audiences for nothing to happen. Or rather, nothing happens on the cam. If Chloe maintains her "resistance" to try to save something becomes a greater waste of time. The other guy has already slept and Suigar is in his hand. At least he has seen us arrive at first base.
Simply disappointing.
You will need it, and much to lift my appreciation to this apartment again.
I am paying (and really are) unfortunately to see this happen.

12 minutes ago, nack said:

Hello Friends !! GM

Whats up. I see a lot of activity in this thread. What happened ?

chloe & sugar picked up these guys & probably wanted to fuck them but the guys are losers & now they can't get rid of them. mho.

• Upvote 2