9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, they have learned from the best on how to get views without doing much of anything. Congratulations! Yay.....?

I totally agree with you in this opinion. The problem is that your teachers know how to work this. Here is different . Long time without any activity and when they decide to do is this disaster. Orchestrated.
It is more than evident that Chloe's resistance is for the cams. So why is she here and why did she let this go where she came? Both girls,
Too bad and regrettable, because it had everything to succeed here. Even if something evolves from the moment we put it forward. Look at the time lost.

I hope that VH is following this closely, not only here in other apartments as well.

Hoping that Maria and Grisha come with purpose and willing to raise this site, because only with with KPLP really does not give.

• Upvote 1

See that I'm taking Anna and Alex off this firing line, as they know how nobody orchestrates it at the right pace. They irritate and then they compensate
It was to be expected that an apartment under his "baton" had equal behavior. Much to work here.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Vicky1132 said:

to be fair if girls dont want to have sex then way they picked these guys and then girls teased them when boys got horny now they dont want to do anythig with them strangs

He just forgot to note that if we had no cam there, this situation would have followed another course. Evident .

This is what's driving me serious here. I think they've forgotten where they are. Or else we forget.

And to complete the other couple is making memory of Kenny and Mya in the worst way and moment for this

48 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sugar messed around with the  blonde guy while Chloe and guy were out. He managed to feel her up and dinger her. There was a lot of resistance. Chile comes home and bam it stopped. Sugar got upset and cried in the bathroom and that was it. She's snuggled up with the guy, but he probably isn't getthing any. Meanwhile Chloe and this guy and be sword fighting for hours. He keeps trying, but her defenses are up and he can't really do anything. Chloe knows that she can kick his add if she needs to.  This is miserable to watch.

Oh, and Dean is a failure of a ladies man with the girl over at A and A. 

Good morning! ?

That was really an explanation...:cool: Thank You

• Upvote 1