8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

chloe & sugar picked up these guys & probably wanted to fuck them but the guys are losers & now they can't get rid of them. mho.

Here we go again. Every guy is a loser or an asshole. I'm watching it right now on the timeline and to me it's the other way about, these guys are trying everything and these two girls are pushing them away! The guys on here cannot win!

• Upvote 2

Just now, broxman said:

Here we go again. Every guy is a loser ar an asshole. I'm watching it right now on the timeline and to me it's the other way about, these guys are trying everything and these two girls are pushing them away! The guys on here cannot win!

Only called him idiot because he messed with the bathroom cam...

7 minutes ago, broxman said:

Here we go again. Every guy is a loser or an asshole. I'm watching it right now on the timeline and to me it's the other way about, these guys are trying everything and these two girls are pushing them away! The guys on here cannot win!

in case you missed it the girls spent practically the whole night pushing these guys away. they were like kids that never went out with a girl before. check the timeline a little more closely next time.

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

in case you missed it the girls spent practically the whole night pushing these guys away. they were like kids that never went out with a girl before. check the timeline a little more closely next time.

I have checked it! What I saw was two guys trying their hardest and two girls playing hard to get. 

I saw this apartment today at about two o'clock in the morning (in Moscow). The pair, which is indicated by the arrows on the photo, was on the sofa in the kitchen. The guy pestered the girl. The girl languidly fought back. It was like the sexual games of teenagers.
I was surprised by what the girl said. She said that the guy is brother to her (as I understand, she meant, that a guy as a brother to her). She said that they agreed to be friends.
I realized this so, that they agreed to behave in the apartment as friends. It surprised me.
I do not think that I clarified the situation for you. :biggrin:

5941af27b782a_bandicam2017-06-1416-43-30-985.jpg.0db3c2ed9773cbb1f4a16736fe2fbea7.jpg

• Upvote 2

Just now, broxman said:

I have checked it! What I saw was two guys trying their hardest and two girls playing hard to get. 

and the guys were idiots & should have gone to find someone else or changed their method from trying to force themselves on the girls.

1 minute ago, Yury said:

I saw this apartment today at about two o'clock in the morning (in Moscow). The pair, which is indicated by the arrows on the photo, was on the sofa in the kitchen. The guy pestered the girl. The girl languidly fought back. It was like the sexual games of teenagers.
I was surprised by what the girl said. She said that the guy is brother to her (as I understand, she meant, that a guy as a brother to her). She said that they agreed to be friends.
I realized this so, that they agreed to behave in the apartment as friends. It surprised me.
I do not think that I clarified the situation for you. :biggrin:

5941af27b782a_bandicam2017-06-1416-43-30-985.jpg.0db3c2ed9773cbb1f4a16736fe2fbea7.jpg  0   506.05 kB

thanks yury.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

and the guys were idiots & should have gone to find someone else or changed their method from trying to force themselves on the girls.

Maybe that's so, but calling a red blooded guy a loser for trying at least, no, but then again that's standard for this forum

Just now, broxman said:

Maybe that's so, but calling a red blooded guy a loser for trying at least, no, but then again that's standard for this forum

people have the right to call it as they see it. the girls probably wanted some attention but not to be forced by childish actions. these guys looked like they had never gone out with a girl before. did you act that way when you were that age?

• Upvote 1