18 minutes ago, Oeemmm said:

did you made a blood test? at least once a day someone claims someone to be some sort of relative to some participant or guest at VHTV or RLC. 

23 minutes ago, Oeemmm said:

did you made a blood test? at least once a day someone claims someone to be some sort of relative to some participant or guest at VHTV or RLC. 

Sister, cousin or something, the fact of the matter is that she keeps away from James and has a good relationship with Chloe. They do not yet show any kind of rivalry, quite the opposite.

I would like to say that I am understanding all the situation that is happening there, but I would be lying.:dodgy:

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Sister, cousin or something, the fact of the matter is that she keeps away from James and has a good relationship with Chloe. They do not yet show any kind of rivalry, quite the opposite.

I would like to say that I am understanding all the situation that is happening there, but I would be lying.:dodgy:

so did Lisa. And she had to even sleep on the floor. Maybe blonde is just a friend, but i doubt she is part of anyones family at VHTV. Except maybe Anna.

6 minutes ago, Oeemmm said:

so did Lisa. And she had to even sleep on the floor. Maybe blonde is just a friend, but i doubt she is part of anyones family at VHTV. Except maybe Anna.

Lisa did not have to sleep on the floor. She made this choice herself. Even with just Chloe there.
Anyway, let's wait because at some point we will have a better view of what is presented there.
The three are out at the moment, together and Chloe spent the night away. Possivelemte with Lisa or who knows?

They returned about 7 am  On cam 4 around 718 the blonde girl got topless changing for a moment on that cam. However, the video crapped out at the moment she took the shirt off. By the time it was back she was in the dark hallway. Can't get it to work  on replay either. I tried seeing if VH could restore but they said it was a bad internet connection. Only hair wash this morning

51 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

They returned about 7 am  On cam 4 around 718 the blonde girl got topless changing for a moment on that cam. However, the video crapped out at the moment she took the shirt off. By the time it was back she was in the dark hallway. Can't get it to work  on replay either. I tried seeing if VH could restore but they said it was a bad internet connection. Only hair wash this morning

it always happens when there is something interesting happening your not the first one iv'e heard has happened too.

2 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

Alex & Anna have arrived now!

... but a little earlier, the blonde decided to give us a bit of a tease by deliberately going to the camera for her mini massage. Nice arse though :shy:

NewGirl4.JPG

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

... but a little earlier, the blonde decided to give us a bit of a tease by deliberately going to the camera for her mini massage. Nice arse though :shy:

NewGirl4.JPG

Seeing the sequence, now in the timeline thanks to the alert in the forum and agreeing that nothing I have to complain as well.
:biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

NewGirl4.JPG  1   193.34 kB

Given that Chloe and James both check out CC, I wonder what her reaction will be when they show her?

• Like 1