7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

some good weed worked well back in the day!

Good weed still works today!  I'm messing around, if Guy brought me flowers, he'd be in for a good time, he's never brought me flowers, so it would be something special with him

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

some good weed worked well back in the day!

Back in the day all they had was about 5 different types of weed now they have 500 types, but I never liked weed but I did like other things back in the day,   

• Upvote 1

Keep up the good work guys  ----====>>>>  There is more entertaiment reading your post than watching VH

For weeks, they told us to be patient cause they were coming with new apartments

Well we got them.  BUT  Position of various cam is so bad..

Vlat & Tory Cam #8  Ceiling view:  Weird

Dina-Rob & cie: On all 3 bedrooms, night view is terrible   

Cam 6 (BR 2)  is way too far.Completely useless  Same situation with Cam 9 in Bedroom 3 

And the shower cam is as bad as the bathroom cam at Sara & Jeka.  

Many mentioned also the bad position of the bathroom cam at Chloe & James

Not to mention that we are still waiting for improved night vision on most of the bedroom of the older apartment

• Upvote 1

I must note that I am quite intrigued by this blind spot we have on the plant of this apartment.

Many movements "stealth" for him and for a time of duration too effected. Watch timeline moments before everyone recovers to sleep

If we have a visible balcony and with purpose to smoke, then what would be the reason for "leaks" for him?

Again, aware of already being boring with this, but emphasizing.

Enough of blind spots and attitudes of deliberate hiding places of cams.

I am with them;
We do not pay for this.

Have and promote this your main differential to your direct competitor RLC.
They are not attitudes of technical improvements but of respect and honesty with their clients. Simple.

In this line maintained and that VH is still, they simply resemble him in this topic and this is promoting the evasion of his clients there.
At least that's how they actually lost me there.