Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

6 hours ago, seb38240 said:

the onmy timeo i see this place every time they play there stupid game

So offer an alternative! They would happily just fucked 40-60 minutes and went to sleep. But then VHboss fuck them for a low rating.

Jenga even longer game.

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

They are absolutely terrible at bdsm. They should never try it again. Comical.

Well, there is no master Alex and submissive Anna.

But do not try not know.:cool:

Other houses did not do anything at all.

And where is the fight? I did not see.

Only Lena's displeasure in terrace. They do not have much money (repaid debts and loans) - PP wanted to go the farmers market today at 7:00. Buy vegetables, meat. In the end they did not go. Because Lena does not feel well. Katie is also feels not good.

1020.jpg

1021.jpg

1022.jpg

1023.jpg

1024.jpg

1025.jpg

1026.jpg

1027.jpg

1028.jpg

1029.jpg

• Upvote 5

i'm wondering about this talk of low ratings all of the time. i would think that lena/katie would be near the top. my only problem with them is that they are pulling an a & a in that they are dragging their games out too long. also since they are spending so much time at it they are getting tired & apparently maybe sick & grouchy. although i want to definitely see sex i don't have a problem with them resting & relaxing along the way. lena & katie have allready shown that they are not camera shy & are willing to lead the way in giving us some quality entertainment. lena & peter are probably the number 1 couple here imho. they mix up their sex a lot & just seeing lena naked is a delight. i would really not like to see this group somehow threatened with the boot while m & g & hide-i & dean stay with far less of a contribution.

Capture_2017_07_02_04_12_05_580.png

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, groomy said:

Lena is still bad.

I think today without show.

They are discussing going to hospital. But today Sunday.

they have all worked really hard. a couple of days of r & r are deserved. then they can be at full strength. the others can pick up the slack.

• Upvote 2