Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

9 hours ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Copyright law can be confusing. You can record video for person usage. It when you began to distribute the record video you can get into trouble. Some copyright owner can abuse the system by over claiming their ownership of content.  

For example reallifecam

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Poor lena has to study for exams this week while others play

Her work is not accepted yesterday. She cried in the afternoon on this score. It's simple there. Or she makes a show for us and she's kicked out of the university. Or she does the work and preparing for the exam this week. But then on Friday we can see her at the gate with suitcases.

1805.jpg

1806.jpg

1807.jpg

1808.jpg

1809.jpg

1810.jpg

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

Her work is not accepted yesterday. She cried in the afternoon on this score. It's simple there. Or she makes a show for us and she's kicked out of the university. Or she does the work and preparing for the exam this week. But then on Friday we can see her at the gate with suitcases.

We've had enough 'shows' . I would rather see her study,prepare her project or whatever she is doing and get passed.

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, groomy said:

Su trabajo no es aceptada ayer. Lloró por la tarde a este respecto. Es muy sencillo allí. O ella hace un espectáculo para nosotros y ella ha expulsado de la universidad. O ella hace el trabajo y la preparación para el examen de esta semana. Pero entonces el viernes podemos verla en la puerta con las maletas.

1805.jpg  0   424.97 kB

1806.jpg  0   446.53 kB

1807.jpg  1   439,5 kB

1808.jpg  0   455.78 kB

1809.jpg  0   417.48 kB

1810.jpg  0   436.29 kB

But really who tells them the number of shows they should perform or if their day is acceptable or not? VHTV or @AlexLina? Well, I do not care who it is! I tell you that your work at VHTV is more than acceptable so now I want to see her study to approve !!!

• Upvote 2