Trouble In Paradise?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now she got a suitcase out of the hall closet...and she has a knife in her hand.

She's in the bedroom packing.

Folks...I'm going to keep recording this thing.  I might be the witness to the end of this apartment.

The strain of being under constant view does impact on people differently. If you have a great session in bed, and you are both happy with it, then the world comments and says woah... that was a quickie, or he doesn't even make her cum... then it will impact on your performance in future as well as your bond. Less ordinary people cannot survive in a world of people that comment from a view of perceived self perfection...

Guest SweeteyKaren

please someone who know spanish can explain what happened? I hope they won't break up, cuz I love Ian too much!

The strain of being under constant view does impact on people differently. If you have a great session in bed, and you are both happy with it, then the world comments and says woah... that was a quickie, or he doesn't even make her cum... then it will impact on your performance in future as well as your bond. Less ordinary people cannot survive in a world of people that comment from a view of perceived self perfection...

What you say can be true, but we have no way of knowing right now if that has anything to do with the current mess.

please someone who know spanish can explain what happened? I hope they won't break up, cuz I love Ian too much!

I am preparing a video for upload that has a whole lot more of their audio that the other one.  Yuri will translate as soon as he can hear it.