Trouble In Paradise?

Guest Dog lovr

OMG You ALL are totally stupids!? Where do you think Gia goes between 13:30 or 14:30am every single day?? Where you suppose Ian goes every single day before work and when he arrives at 20:20 or 21:00pm ?? The dogs run by the appartment two times at day because is their lunch time and they have their plates at the kitchen...maybe you all have to pay attention to things you see and try to understand it.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bambina

I don't know if they go out three times a day, maybe just two. But it is true that Ian brings to walk the dogs when it comes to work, sometimes with Gia and some not. Yesterday the dogs were walking through the house, not the first time I see it. Sometimes I saw Gia taking a walk the dogs, I'm obviously not watching everything they do during the day  ::). Just wanted to say, I do not think that is fair because it's not true what is said in some posts  :-\

About the theory of bulimic, I know some cases, and this maybe can be one of this cases...

OMG You ALL are totally stupids!? Where do you think Gia goes between 13:30 or 14:30am every single day?? Where you suppose Ian goes every single day before work and when he arrives at 20:20 or 21:00pm ?? The dogs run by the appartment two times at day because is their lunch time and they have their plates at the kitchen...maybe you all have to pay attention to things you see and try to understand it.

I agree that the dogs eat in the kitchen, but that is the only thing I agree with.  Heck, sometimes Gia doesn't even get out of bed till 1200 or 1300 with the way she stays up till 0400 and 0500 at times.

But even if your points are accurate, the fact that those dogs spend most of their time in that small WC is, in my opinion, abuse.  Dogs...even small dogs...need room to move around.  Those dogs almost never get that.  Dogs want to be near their masters...even if to only lay at their feet.  These dogs almost never see their masters.

By the way, the members of this forum, for the most part, are polite, reasonable people.  I suggest you try to be one of us and avoid such as your first sentence.

If I understand well, they are having a fight about Ian laziness.

Thanks...I was wondering what that was all about.

Ian is bound to lose this fight because:

1.  He IS lazy.

2.  I know her type.  SHE is always right.  He may disagree, but it doesn't matter.  She's right.

Well she seems really mad. She is sick of the routine of her couple.

Funny scene, she is complaining because Ian usually don't listen to her and repeats all the time "what ? what ?".

She asked him if he agrees with that, guess what he said..."what ?"