Trouble In Paradise?

Guest Vohdinizer

I am surprised all the Latin women I know don't care about doing all the household stuff as long as they are provided for. Maybe it's a new generation or maybe she came from a different type of family.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dirtdirt

Okay.....rule of thumb.....if you stay home all day and not work then you do all the house chords and prepare meals and not bitch about otherwise go get a fucking job then you can bitch.

Okay.....rule of thumb.....if you stay home all day and not work then you do all the house chords and prepare meals and not bitch about otherwise go get a fucking job then you can bitch.

My guess is that the chores is not the core issue.  I think the main thing bothering her is that she feels like he doesn't pay attention to her.

And I don't mean that he needs to pay attention in a sexual way.  She is a talker.  She wants someone to listen...and respond...to her.  I don't see that from Ian.

When a couple doesn 't want to share the same bed there must 've been a problem in relationship, unless one of them snores so LOUD ! LOL !!!

When a couple doesn 't want to share the same bed there must 've been a problem in relationship, unless one of them snores so LOUD ! LOL !!!

There's some truth here. Of course, I spent over a month sleeping on the couch once. Work was stressful, I was up late most nights, and I really didn't want to disturb the wife coming to bed late. And to be honest, I sleep better when I'm by myself anyways.

You 're right, sometimes you feel more comfortable when sleeping alone, especially when your body really needs a rest to recover after a hard working day, so it 'll bring you to a deep sleep !

Gia's situation is different from...and really not related to...things like consideration for the spouse or snoring.  She has gotten herself into the habit of staying awake later and later...and going to bed later and later.  Right now she commonly stays up till 0400 or so while Ian is ready for sleep at 2300.  They both sleep about the same amount of time...they just do it over different time spans.

Something initially caused this change.  We saw with Mark that it was the computer...presumably computer games...and possibly, imo, fueled by doubts of his manhood. (I know that last might be up for discussion, but think that should be in another thread)  For him, it caused him to stay awake all night while Lina had to go to bed at a reasonable time and go to work the next day.

I don't know what the start was with Gia.  I've heard it mentioned they are getting married and the planning and preparations, I know, are a lot of work.  Maybe it's something as simple as her browsing the Internet for ideas.  I know from experience that time can slip by without me realizing it when I'm surfing the web.  Sometimes, she stays up just to watch TV.  But, whatever it was, staying up till 0400 is now a habit.  Her sleep pattern has changed.

She 'll be exhausted after a week !

Someone mentioned that Ian needs to pay more attention on Gia as she expected.

Right now, at their 7 AM Ian is on comp. in living room while she 's sleeping (?) then he goes to kitchen to eat .

Relationship sometimes 's complicated. It 's life anyway !

She 'll be exhausted after a week !

Someone mentioned that Ian needs to pay more attention on Gia as she expected.

Right now, at their 7 AM Ian is on comp. in living room while she 's sleeping (?) then he goes to kitchen to eat .

Relationship sometimes 's complicated. It 's life anyway !

I don't know about her being exhausted...she's been doing this for a month, at least.  She's just on a different sleep/wake schedule than him now.  When he comes home from a day of work...and wants to unwind and go to bed, she's in the middle of her day and raring to go for six more hours.

Right now he's up and getting ready for work...she'll sleep till noon.  (maybe he was checking the computer to see what she's been up to on it)

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like "Trouble in Paradise" part 2.

Ian had gotten up. Gia was still sleeping.  Some time later, Gia JUMPED out of bed...ran to the small bedroom where Ian was using the computer.  She then proceeds to go off on him.  I can't hear what she's saying and her back is to the cam, but her body language indicates that she is royally pissed.  Ian, meanwhile, has pretty much tuned her out.  He spoke a few words to her and, while she was talking and waving her arms around, went back to looking at the computer.

Right now, she is sitting in a chair near the bedroom door...out of camera view and Ian is focused on the computer.

This could be a bad one, folks.

Oh...jeezuz!!  I just got the living room cam up with the mic.  She is YELLING at him and pounding on something!  Meanwhile he looks over at her...and then back to the computer.