Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June 2017.

I read that Kristy has finally had oral sex. I guess I had gone to sleep before that happened. Anybody has a video to share as PM? (a very rare possibility these days!)

Guest Peeker Seeker
On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 7:32 PM, Ridgerunner said:

??????:confused:

Laugh Man,  know nothing bout woman 

1 hour ago, C_TAY_2 said:

I no speak good English, Tay know you understand. I read many your thoughts, you love picture on computer not real woman. read books you need learn make woman happy. you need learn make runner man happy.

Apparently you don't read my thoughts.

6 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I read that Kristy has finally had oral sex. I guess I had gone to sleep before that happened. Anybody has a video to share as PM? (a very rare possibility these days!)

Her first time on Camera but she's been doing it for quite a long time. 

You don't learn the art of giving a BJ overnight.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Today is the big day for Kami, the opening of her ballet. Till yesterday, she was still hesitating between a wig or cutting her hair short. Eventually, once with Yula in her bedroom, she firmly decided herself for wearing a wig during the show and having a skull massage to improve her hair quality. So she went to bed happy after physically training herself a bit, helped by Yula.

Kami is the queen of ups and downs, changing mood very quicky, seeming totally at lost when anything is going wrong from stomach ache to bad weather. But she is very courageous, even risky, has no fear. She is living in a constant emotional stress.

Kristy and Yula know how to deal with her, with kindness, and it is nice to watch.

Otherwise Kami is planning a trip, thinking of taking a bus to Trieste in Italy - she has been dreaming of a long but trip for at least a year -, and trying to improve her english listening to US bad tv soap.

She won't do any tour with the Bolshoi show, which will be filmed.