Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June 2017.

A lot of guys on this Thread were always saying bad stuff about Kristy not doing a BJ on Camera,,,,,, guys sometimes you have to know the facts first before you put your foot in your mouths,,,,,Kristy did not refrain from doing a blowjob on camera because she didn't want to do it or didn't want to be seen doing it,,,she just didn't know how,,,,she was inexperienced and never knew how to do it properly,,, so all the talk about her not doing foreplay just sounds ridiculous now,,,when you see for yourself that she didn't know how to do it,,and now after  little practice she finally did it on camera. Don't always be quick to judge and throw stones,,because sometimes it makes you look very foolish in the end when you find out how wrong you were.::)::)

Kamila,,,your turn:biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

A lot of guys on this Thread were always saying bad stuff about Kristy not doing a BJ on Camera,,,,,, guys sometimes you have to know the facts first before you put your foot in your mouths,,,,,Kristy did not refrain from doing a blowjob on camera because she didn't want to do it or didn't want to be seen doing it,,,she just didn't know how,,,,she was inexperienced and never knew how to do it properly,,, so all the talk about her not doing foreplay just sounds ridiculous now,,,when you see for yourself that she didn't know how to do it,,and now after  little practice she finally did it on camera. Don't always be quick to judge and throw stones,,because sometimes it makes you look very foolish in the end when you find out how wrong you were.::)::)

Kamila,,,your turn:biggrin::biggrin:

I'm afraid to admit, I was 1 of them, about her missing the best part in the foreplay....But I didn't think she looked like a total novice the other night..I would have been rather happy if she went down on me like that. feel good smiley

I certainly wouldn't have thought it was her 1st time...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'm finding this a little bit of a turn on...Just a little bit mind...:blush::blush:

They're obviously practicing safe sex cos there changing condoms between BJ's...:dodgy:
Just need to step up to the real thing now girls, like Kristy, the BJ Queen...:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They're obviously practicing safe sex cos there changing condoms between BJ's...:dodgy:
Just need to step up to the real thing now girls, like Kristy, the BJ Queen...:biggrin:

Sometimes I forget just how young these girls are,,,,,so we sometimes expect them to know how to do every sex act under the sun,,, a few of these ladies just started having sex a couple of years now so they are new to this.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Today is the big day for Kami, the opening of her ballet. Till yesterday, she was still hesitating between a wig or cutting her hair short. Eventually, once with Yula in her bedroom, she firmly decided herself for wearing a wig during the show and having a skull massage to improve her hair quality. So she went to bed happy after physically training herself a bit, helped by Yula.

Kami is the queen of ups and downs, changing mood very quicky, seeming totally at lost when anything is going wrong from stomach ache to bad weather. But she is very courageous, even risky, has no fear. She is living in a constant emotional stress.

Kristy and Yula know how to deal with her, with kindness, and it is nice to watch.

Otherwise Kami is planning a trip, thinking of taking a bus to Trieste in Italy - she has been dreaming of a long but trip for at least a year -, and trying to improve her english listening to US bad tv soap.

She won't do any tour with the Bolshoi show, which will be filmed.

If Kami is to play the part of a tomboy in the play today why is she putting on sexy woman makeup?