Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June 2017.

Still think Kami is taking call on Heidi's balcony because phone reception is better there or because she believes it is more difficult for us to hear the call.I think she may know that Camera #9 picks up sound on her balcony.Wonder if she knows that we can hear her right now on Heidi's balcony? lol

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Still think Kami is taking call on Heidi's balcony because phone reception is better there or because she believes it is more difficult for us to hear the call.I think she may know that Camera #9 picks up sound on her balcony.Wonder if she knows that we can hear her right now on Heidi's balcony? lol

The other night,immediately after a phone conversation on Heidi's balcony,she returned to her room and began whispering to Yula.

it can only be another girl, no man is patient enough to listen to her so much...  Could be her mother, very talkative too.

Anyway she was pleased with the Bolshoi show she was in tonight, but still a bit frustrated and I didn't get the reason.

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

it can only be another girl, no man is patient enough to listen to her so much...  Could be her mother, very talkative too.

Anyway she was pleased with the Bolshoi show she was in tonight, but still a bit frustrated and I didn't get the reason.

I would listen to her.:biggrin: