Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June 2017.

Kami and Yula are going out, Yula seems to have a better taste than Kami, more ladylike, more adult. But Kami is absolutely beautiful !

They are doing a ritual photo of both of them in the restroom for their social media, this time the title will be "The girls in white"...

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 0:14 AM, Beldonn1 said:

Today is the big day for Kami, the opening of her ballet. Till yesterday, she was still hesitating between a wig or cutting her hair short. Eventually, once with Yula in her bedroom, she firmly decided herself for wearing a wig during the show and having a skull massage to improve her hair quality. So she went to bed happy after physically training herself a bit, helped by Yula.

Kami is the queen of ups and downs, changing mood very quicky, seeming totally at lost when anything is going wrong from stomach ache to bad weather. But she is very courageous, even risky, has no fear. She is living in a constant emotional stress.

Kristy and Yula know how to deal with her, with kindness, and it is nice to watch.

Otherwise Kami is planning a trip, thinking of taking a bus to Trieste in Italy - she has been dreaming of a long but trip for at least a year -, and trying to improve her english listening to US bad tv soap.

She won't do any tour with the Bolshoi show, which will be filmed.

Thank you!!! and Thank you !

19 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami woke up almost early, took appointments on the phone and went back to sleep.

What I gather now is that yesterday was for Kami the first day of rehearsal of a ballet called "The russian Hamlet" (a russian equivalent of the Shakespeare play based on russian history ), which will be on stage the 16th and 17th of July in Moscow's Bolshoi theatre.

Kami was happy but tired and excited, maybe they made her work too hard...

I am confessed you said they were going to film it and now it is going to be on stage. And kamilla will not be following it? I know translating is a bitch Thank you. Will she rehearse it now. Then play it live on stage 16th &17th were they will film it. And then show the film around ?   

7 hours ago, garth anderson said:

I am confessed you said they were going to film it and now it is going to be on stage. And kamilla will not be following it? I know translating is a bitch Thank you. Will she rehearse it now. Then play it live on stage 16th &17th were they will film it. And then show the film around ?   

Yes, show on stage for 2 days, also filmed as they always do now for television, I think. Translation is difficult my russian being very poor and the sound often bitched by car traffic when the windows are opened or by the music Kami likes to play loud.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Is that a tent and sleeping bags on the living room floor?

Yes, indeed. Looks like Heidi is going to do some camping. Could be that Kami is firing her and that she will have to camp in some garden in Moscow....:biggrin:

5 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yes, indeed. Looks like Heidi is going to do some camping. Could be that Kami is firing her and that she will have to camp in some garden in Moscow....:biggrin:

I'm thinking Heidi and Mr.Heidi already went camping and their allowing the tent and sleeping bags to dry out and air out.