Maria & Grisha Part #2

13 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nunca vi ninguém sentar em uma mesa do jeito que ele faz:

EstranhoGuy1.JPG

Just a clue. In the stripped form of dress as the guests present themselves (simple blouses and shorts or shorts), they suggest or suggest that they are neighbors or occupy other comfortable places within the house, but without cam covers.

12 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay lets start collecting improvements I will forward to James. I will start list all what I got so far: (Updated red)

• No flickering lights anymore
  • No more hiding (They can smoke in the yard now)
  • Cams needed in both hallways (1 per hallway should do it I think)
  • Cams needed facing the dressers in Grisha Maria room and in guest room2
  • Cam7 got knocked over by water corpse guy. Already informed support
  • We need a cam facing the kitchen table
  • Is there another room without cams (other than hallways) because people seem to appear out of nowhere? There pretty sure is cause guest girl changed clothes.
  • Is there a garden entrance from the yard and no cams in that garden?
  • What is meant with this zones will be covered later in the latest newsletter? Do they have already access to this zones? If yes bad idea because there will be always hiding there.

Feel free to add your suggestions my friends

To my understanding, the corrections and adjustments mentioned above already respond immediately to the "shortcomings" that we identify within these few hours.
Follow one more, "Where did we go?"
Forward or rewind the point on the time line and follow the sequence.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm3/cam111?timestamp=1497780828

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Just a clue. In the stripped form of dress as the guests present themselves (simple blouses and shorts or shorts), they suggest or suggest that they are neighbors or occupy other comfortable places within the house, but without cam covers.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm3/cam110?timestamp=1497784125

Xeque-Mate definite, as to whether or not we have another place there without cam. Attempt that the pink girl enters the room without coming down from the desades and her hair are wet, therefore not only a bedroom plus a bathroom or shower as well.

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

at this rate they are going to get the boot & nobody will even notice.

Here is an interesting point. Mansion costs big money. In Russia, base is 2 months prepayment +50% realtor - if through it. Kick out? Who will take these losses? I doubt that they will find a quick replacement. They can not find normal couples realm2/1 - 10 days.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Here is an interesting point. Mansion costs big money. In Russia, base is 2 months prepayment +50% realtor - if through it. Kick out? Who will take these losses? I doubt that they will find a quick replacement. They can not find normal couples realm2/1 - 10 days.

but if they do nothing nobody will watch. sometimes you have to cut the losses. they were a gr8 couple but this bunch of nothing is of no interest & unless they start to act like they used to i for 1 won't be tuning in.

• Upvote 1

Okay guys let me shed some light on all these questions (Answers in Blue)

• No flickering lights anymore
    • They have been told once again to no longer use this flickering lights and leave the lights on during party.
  • No more hiding (They can smoke in the yard now)
    • They have been told to stop hiding and said they will pay attention to it. Lets hope see them smoke in yard now.
  • Cams needed in both hallways (1 per hallway should do it I think)
    • Cams will be added. Announcement will be via Twitter; no ETA yet
  • Cams needed facing the dressers in Grisha Maria room and in guest room2
    • Cams will be added. Announcement will be via Twitter; no ETA yet
  • Cam7 got knocked over by water corpse guy. Already informed support
    • fixed
  • We need a cam facing the kitchen table
    • Cam will be added. Announcement will be via Twitter; no ETA yet
  • Is there another room without cams (other than hallways) because people seem to appear out of nowhere? There pretty sure is cause guest girl changed clothes.
    • Those guys visiting them currently are neighbors. The place is in a kind of multi appartement building and there is a normal non-VHTV appartement under them. No rooms without cams they have access to
  • Is there a garden entrance from the yard and no cams in that garden?
    • There is a garden which will be also covered with cams; no ETA yet
  • What is meant with this zones will be covered later in the latest newsletter? Do they have already access to this zones? If yes bad idea because there will be always hiding there.
    • Question is answered already by all answers above.

• Upvote 3