Maria & Grisha Part #2

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay guys let me shed some light on all these questions (Answers in Blue)

• No flickering lights anymore
    • They have been told once again to no longer use this flickering lights and leave the lights on during party.
  • No more hiding (They can smoke in the yard now)
    • They have been told to stop hiding and said they will pay attention to it. Lets hope see them smoke in yard now.
  • Cams needed in both hallways (1 per hallway should do it I think)
    • Cams will be added. Announcement will be via Twitter; no ETA yet
  • Cams needed facing the dressers in Grisha Maria room and in guest room2
  • Cam7 got knocked over by water corpse guy. Already informed support
    • fixed
  • We need a cam facing the kitchen table
    • Cam will be added. Announcement will be via Twitter; no ETA yet
  • Is there another room without cams (other than hallways) because people seem to appear out of nowhere? There pretty sure is cause guest girl changed clothes.
    • Those guys visiting them currently are neighbors. The place is in a kind of multi appartement building and there is a normal non-VHTV appartement under them. No rooms without cams they have access to
  • Is there a garden entrance from the yard and no cams in that garden?
    • There is a garden which will be also covered with cams; no ETA yet
  • What is meant with this zones will be covered later in the latest newsletter? Do they have already access to this zones? If yes bad idea because there will be always hiding there.
    • Question is answered already by all answers above.

you forget to make the retardate leave

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay guys let me shed some light on all these questions (Answers in Blue)

• No flickering lights anymore
    • They have been told once again to no longer use this flickering lights and leave the lights on during party.
  • No more hiding (They can smoke in the yard now)
    • They have been told to stop hiding and said they will pay attention to it. Lets hope see them smoke in yard now.
  • Cams needed in both hallways (1 per hallway should do it I think)
  • Cams needed facing the dressers in Grisha Maria room and in guest room2
  • Cam7 got knocked over by water corpse guy. Already informed support
    • fixed
  • We need a cam facing the kitchen table
    • Cam will be added. Announcement will be via Twitter; no ETA yet
  • Is there another room without cams (other than hallways) because people seem to appear out of nowhere? There pretty sure is cause guest girl changed clothes.
    • Those guys visiting them currently are neighbors. The place is in a kind of multi appartement building and there is a normal non-VHTV appartement under them. No rooms without cams they have access to
  • Is there a garden entrance from the yard and no cams in that garden?
    • There is a garden which will be also covered with cams; no ETA yet
  • What is meant with this zones will be covered later in the latest newsletter? Do they have already access to this zones? If yes bad idea because there will be always hiding there.
    • Question is answered already by all answers above.

Then our observations are confirmed. They are neighbors and so access by cam Yard and in sequence the stairs as seen. The living room and kitchen should be ordinary and so shared.

The question now and what everyone wonders is when will we resume the activities as it was in the other apartment?

Maria has not laid a hand on any female hair yet.
Did those friends like Ivy get out of touch and access to your new location?

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Then our observations are confirmed. They are neighbors and so access by cam Yard and in sequence the stairs as seen. The living room and kitchen should be ordinary and so shared.

The question now and what everyone wonders is when will we resume the activities as it was in the other apartment?

Maria has not laid a hand on any female hair yet.
Did those friends like Ivy get out of touch and access to your new location?

I dont know about the relation to the neighbours sorry. 

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I dont know about the relation to the neighbours sorry. 

No problem. Following through the timeline and their movements, I've kind of got a glimpse of where each door we see connects.
And you're right and I'm wrong. Yard is a patio at the entrance and not a rooftop porch as I thought.
You do not go upstairs and you go down to the living room and kitchen.

So they closed Grisha and Maria last house to open this one for what...in the other one they were miles more interesting and active,almost every time I change to this house they aren't present in any cam..now in the new house there is an weird looking dude that isn't fun to watch at all,more or less the same regard the girl guest.The good thing about Grisha and Maria house were THEM..now they almost never in cams and when on it they entered no fun mode..

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So they closed Grisha and Maria last house to open this one for what...in the other one they were miles more interesting and active,almost every time I change to this house they aren't present in any cam..now in the new house there is an weird looking dude that isn't fun to watch at all,more or less the same regard the girl guest.The good thing about Grisha and Maria house were THEM..now they almost never in cams and when on it they entered no fun mode..

Yes noticed that too. All that neigbours hanging around all time killing the mood completely.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I agree, so far they have been a shadow of their former selves. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes noticed that too. All that neigbours hanging around all time killing the mood completely.

If they were atrative or something maybe we could manage with them in the house so much..but may god..what an mess of guests....iukss.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, broxman said:

I agree, so far they have been a shadow of their former selves. 

Totaly agree,they don't look the same at all,better they aren't acting the same at all.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I have no problems with them having guests over when we will see some action with them. But so far these neighbours only take up space and Maria is playing Susie Homemaker around them

Are they really neighbours? I just assumed they were friends. Especially with the guy staying.

Just now, ze81 said:

If they were atrative or something maybe we could mange with them in the house so much..but may god..what an mess of guests....iukss.

This appartement is really strange so far. They had so many hot and interesting guest over at their old place and now these guys hanging around all day... I guess absolutely nobody wants to see these guys...

• Upvote 1