Maria & Grisha Part #2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I have no problems with them having guests over when we will see some action with them. But so far these neighbours only take up space and Maria is playing Susie Homemaker around them

Couldn't agree more,what's the point of this guests that don't do an dam thing,watching them watching tv and eating...not wat we expect from VH at all.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

This appartement is really strange so far. They had so many hot and interesting guest over at their old place and now these guys hanging around all day... I guess absolutely nobody wants to see these guys...

Indeed,this girl guest it's so little actrative if anything at all,and for sure doesn't help she doesn't move an dam finger to do something more hot or sexy.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,this girl guest it's so little actrative if anything at all,and for sure doesn't help she doesn't move an dam finger to do something more hot or sexy.

She wont she can always shower and sleep at her appartement...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

They live in the same appartement building. But not part of VH.

Ah I see. They are never out their apartment. The guy with the long hair sleeps over, that's a bit odd.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

They live in the same appartement building. But not part of VH.

So most Probrably they won't do nothing..so why don't VH say to Grisha and Maria that the house it's for them to be and do things,seems obvious that if this two are only neighbors and not part of VH then Grisha and Maria won't do things with them present.

Just now, ze81 said:

So most Probrably they won't do nothing..so why don't VH say to Grisha and Maria that the house it's for them to be and do things,seems obvious that if this two are only neighbors and not part of VH then Grisha and Maria won't do things with them present.

I guess it wasnt planned that these hermits hang around there all day.:biggrin: 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

She wont she can always shower and sleep at her appartement...

That sucks.Then they shouldn't be all the time in the VH house,we want to see Grisha and Maria,in kitchen,bedroom,wc..like they did in previous house,but with this two always in then almost nothing with happen.

• Upvote 1