Maria & Grisha Part #2

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So they closed Grisha and Maria last house to open this one for what...in the other one they were miles more interesting and active,almost every time I change to this house they aren't present in any cam..now in the new house there is an weird looking dude that isn't fun to watch at all,more or less the same regard the girl guest.The good thing about Grisha and Maria house were THEM..now they almost never in cams and when on it they entered no fun mode..

My standard tolerance is a full week.

We see that whatever is about to happen, it has fatally involved the neighbor, consequently the boy. They live there too, Fact.

In the first resumption we saw how he was agitated and almost out of control. Anxiety, I believe.

This is something that obviously needs to be worked on carefully until we have other strangers there. And also for these people to relate to him.
Now he is calm and calm. Possibly under the effect of soothing medicines.

Mary however is good to get around these situations with merit. Let's wait a little longer and make room for it, but it's my position.
But not much.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

My standard tolerance is a full week.

We see that whatever is about to happen, it has fatally involved the neighbor, consequently the boy. They live there too, Fact.

In the first resumption we saw how he was agitated and almost out of control. Anxiety, I believe.

This is something that obviously needs to be worked on carefully until we have other strangers there. And also for these people to relate to him.
Now he is calm and calm. Possibly under the effect of soothing medicines.

Mary however is good to get around these situations with merit. Let's wait a little longer and make room for it, but it's my position.
But not much.

Agree,teya apartment also started very bad but improved after an full month or so,right now there is no reasons to watch this apartment.A lot of the time only this two unattractive guests/neighbors are present in cams,and doing absoluty nothing of special,just eating,watching tv.For open an house like this VH should had just stay with their previous house..even stranger it's VH it's an new house for them having parties and recieve actrative guests,friends...dam this two neibours are hotttttttt...lets wait and see.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the neighbors have nothing to do with vh. but that shouldn't stop m & g from having sex in their own bed. wtf is that about?

Gess they are trying an image change or something,trying this time to do a lot less things on cams.They were know for being active in that regard if they change that then what's remain..them always vanishing cams or their guests doing nothing.Horrible change and start for sure.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Agree,teya apartment also started very bad but improved after an full month or so,right now there is no reasons to watch this apartment.A lot of the time only this two unattractive guests/neighbors are present in cams,and doing absoluty nothing of special,just eating,watching tv.For open an house like this VH should had just stay with their previous house..even stranger it's VH it's an new house for them having parties and recieve actrative guests,friends...dam this two neibours are hotttttttt...lets wait and see.

In my view, the "problem" is not for the girl but for the boy.
It's what needs to be worked out and set. Carefully .
Very careful.
And he lives there, more than evident.

In the first experience the result was nothing promising or encouraging.

Think! Maria and her friends (boys and girls) ordering to see in the room and he in the middle. Participating or just present.

There is no way to look aside and pretend we do not see that he has problems
Not too serious, but it has.
I think everyone here has figured it out.
I detected this the first day, the way Maria arranged it and combed her hair in his room. We've seen something similar before.
More than once with her .

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Very careful.

Think! Maria and her friends (boys and girls) ordering to see in the room and he in the middle. Participating or just present.

I detected this the first day, the way Maria arranged it and combed her hair in his room. We've seen something similar before.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's funny the guests occupy the living room making G&M have to go to their room for privacy... ::)

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Let's see I think they are both just taking up space...

Maria and Grisha you have been able to get around situations like this.

At this moment she is talking to Grisha behind closed doors and she is crying, not with anger but with feeling or outbursts. Few times and very few even, we witness this;
And Grisha as always only listens.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Maria and Grisha you have been able to get around situations like this.

At this moment she is talking to Grisha behind closed doors and she is crying, not with anger but with feeling or outbursts. Few times and very few even, we witness this;
And Grisha as always only listens.

Grisha is nice. Hope Maria will be okay. Maybe things are really not the way she planned.

15 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Very careful.

Agree that dude looks to have some things going on..blows my mind Maria or Grisha or anyone in VH would think him would be suitable to this.The apartment needs some mood..some sexyness etc that with the dude in will be hard to acomplished.