Maria & Grisha Part #2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep,VH acts when things not working,being by their fault or by residents fault.Gess that's why this site it's a lot more active than other cam sites.They know we expected things and if people not delivering they change it.Right now that girl guest and the kreepy dude guest are not good to the house at all.I don't have any satisfaction watching them eating or watching tv all the time.

Maybe it's wrong but I think Maria and Grisha had not planned it that way. Things got out of control I guess and now they can't get them out again. They are too nice for just show them the door. Just a wild guess.

• Upvote 2

a legitimite excuse would be if they were relatives in trouble but if it's something like that either tell them to go to their room out of the way or take the apt offline for a little while. we haven't seen them for a couple of weeks & somehow we survived thanks to naked saturday & terry to name a couple of gr8 things. but the negative comments are worse than not being online. they have to do something fast or the other apts will push them so far into the backround that they'll never be able to make a comeback.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

a legitimite excuse would be if they were relatives in trouble but if it's something like that either tell them to go to their room out of the way or take the apt offline for a little while. we haven't seen them for a couple of weeks & somehow we survived thanks to naked saturday & terry to name a couple of gr8 things. but the negative comments are worse than not being online. they have to do something fast or the other apts will push them so far into the backround that they'll never be able to make a comeback.

Yes I agree competition is harder now. They can't wait too long...

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe it's wrong but I think Maria and Grisha had not planned it that way. Things got out of control I guess and now they can't get them out again. They are too nice for just show them the door. Just a wild guess.

Could be,but if they want to continue for long time in VH then things must change drastically,being by the way this two guests start doing things etc or them out the house.In the end Grisha and Maria have to appeal us users,more than to this two friends.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I agree competition is harder now. They can't wait too long...

This is the third day. We can stay in the audience a little longer and see how things can be bypassed.
So far I have not seen any known presence. I think they are in another region and need to reassemble their "support" team again.

What reinforcement, as many here have already pointed out and I agree.

There are no impediments for Maria and Grisha to be "they" same in their room or bathroom.
To resume this, in a more daring way. Would considerably reduce the pressure on. Layla and Eric did this, indeed and successfully for a long time.

As far as I have seen, save for the living room and kitchen, there is no "gap of space" between its occupants and residents. Room and doors closed and the "environment" is resumed.
Increase therefore the visualization of this point strategically.

22 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Agree.

Just imagine this house with the "old" Grisha and Maria and instead of this horrible couple guest we had an hot couple that would party with them in living room them both couples would go to their bedrooms have funnn..that was what I really expected based on what I read in VH description of the house..very very far of what they delivered.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

something must be done ato shock these neighbors into leaving. like maria & grish doing this.

Capture_2017_06_19_16_37_22_555.png

Capture_2017_06_19_16_36_59_376.png

That's one of my points golfer..seems that with this guest always there watching tv and eating and sleeping we don't gona see that type of things soon..basicaly we have an big house that is not being used as we expected..right now the dam cats use more nicely the coaches than the residents...

27 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Fully agreed. Forget where they still do not have direct control and focus on where they have total. Your own room.
Which is not very different from what other apartments do. Do I need to give examples?