Maria & Grisha Part #2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

They have been told not to hide and use the yard. But I guess the request fell on dead ears...

I don't watch this house very long but not once I seen them go to yard and smoke and relax etc nothing..they just vanish..

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

An clear,super obvious case of an resident/guest that hads ZERO to VH users and only takes off the mood and things that could be happening in the house.Same regard the "maid" she comes,eats,watches tv,cleans then go away..WHAT are this two doing in the VH house!?

I really dont know. Makes no sense :huh:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I really dont know. Makes no sense :huh:

Indeed.If Grisha and Maria want this apartment to stay they must send this two to their home,or let them in only some days and not every dam day,and they totaly should doing some fun things,nothing special happening till now,well only those miserable wasted scenes of the dude.That and the two cats..basicaly the house it's an FULL..nothing.

Well just watched archive time,and Grisha and Maria were nude on bed then she more or less dressed but him only had an shorts and nothing more..first they gone to an room just near their bedroom that obvious have no cam in it..then they got out there,with him still only in shorts and they totaly vanished.This is unceptable.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The funny, always positive and smiling Maria is gone. She truly is not happy with that situation I suppose. Really makes me sad as she always was my favourite on VH.

She was smiling when they got up bed and vanished...same with him.

Just now, ze81 said:

She was smiling when they got up bed and vanished...same with him.

Well they obviously dont give a shit about what they tell them. Thats really not nice. They wont make it long when they continue like that.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well they obviously dont give a shit about what they tell them. Thats really not nice. They wont make it long when they continue like that.

If so,and seems totaly that way,then I won't be sad for them if VH closes this house.