Maria & Grisha Part #2

VHTV Free premium at Voyeur House TV

Hello everyone, we invite you to test new version of VHTV which features new Streaming technology we will be rolling out for everyone as soon as we finish these tests.

Many thanks!

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

The size of their apartment won't mean shit if they're a boring couple like they've been for the past couple of months. 

exactly. they moved here & went to sleep. almost nothing of interest happened. they may as well have not even been there. only ray & his girls were exciting & they left. gr8!!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, zoifan said:

Big houses is not good for VH. Everything is far from cameras.

Zoi's apartment is a good size, because everything is zoomed out, and can't be hidden.

I think that the best apartments for camera set up is Lisa & Misty & NAS as there is pretty much full coverage and the bedroom is split from living room allowing for guests to visit and not much hiding spots.

2 hours ago, Just In said:

I think that the best apartments for camera set up is Lisa & Misty & NAS as there is pretty much full coverage and the bedroom is split from living room allowing for guests to visit and not much hiding spots.

They have fine camera setup work that is not easily doable in very large places.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes it's difficult. But I guess George could do it.

Agree,Edda and joe place it's not small but the cams are nice positioned,so I can imagine even in an big place like Maria last place George would manage to get good cam views and as important as that..few zones without cams filming it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I bet that Maria and Grisga will be the same end of Carol and Arthur..

Probrably not,think they are they own managers(if not mistaken)so Gess more or less this is their "job"for some time now,but if they are gone and based on their last place not a big loss.